HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now, hip hop is NOT all about what brand you are wearing and how much money you are making, its more than that, hip hop is a way of life, its a philosophical way of living, RAP- its the word, in which you express your self, Graff- The artistic way to expressing yourself, BREAK DANCING- the physical way of another expression towards your actions, by dancing and blah blah blah. DJing- its the mixing creation in which mood you feel, if your mad you do a weird style of scratching or what songs you play same when your happy. Now it is not too late to keeping hip hop alive, it is the radios that control your fucken mind, by their selection of music. thats why you have all these fucken gangsters and kids shooting people and desrespecting women and having sex without the love, which it is called lust, one of the worst sins you may commit, if you believe in it. Also, if the astroid was to hit, it is good to preserve our culture and make graffiti, music and documanteris on break dancing. 50 cent is not hip hop, that guy is what you call uuuuhhhh.......WACK! he comes out thinking hes a pimp, he might be, but think about it, would you want your little sister listening to that idiot, or your little brother or someone who you know will corrupt their innocent minds? just letting you in something that the radios are doing. The radio was a way to keep your self updated in what was going on with the world and your community back in the 60's it was a way for black people to keep updated in what Dr. Martin Luther King was saying. So it was important for plenty of people, now that went on for several of years, until around the late 80s when SUCKA emcees started stepping up and talking about making money and pimping hos, there wasnt a lot of it but there was some and well then that results in DJs playing that in radio stations and fucking kids minds and killing. So start thinking and when you are listening to this music in the radio, please listen to the lyrics. recite them and analyze them, they will have NO fucken meaning at all, but recite the lyrics of KRS 1 and you will find much more meaning and conciousness to hip hop, educate yourself, think about the future of things and stop thinking about your fucken self. :scream:

InTestIn: lay off the true school trash vibe. You know damn well graffiti is no where near the realm of hiphop anymore... the array of people doing it come from a billion different walks of life. So stop sounding like a godamn Artifacts song and get the fuck out ... then you'll see

THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE TO KICK THE TRUTH, IF YOU DO GRAFF AND LISTEN TO THE SHIT ON THE RADIO, YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY LOST IN THIS WORLD. KICK THE TRUTH TO THE YOUTH AND YOU'LL SEE WHAT WILL TURN OUT, STOP FUCKING HATING AND ALL THAT BULLSHIT. THESE PEOPLE THAT COME FROM BILLIONS OF DIFFERENT WALKS OF LIFE NEED TO KNOW THE ORGINS OF GRAFFITI, WITHOUT THE KNOWLEGDE YOU WON'T HAVE IT IN YOUR HEART TO MAKE SOME DOPE PIECES, NOT NO SHITTY ASS TOY STUFF, THAT IS WHY YOU NEED TO KNOW THE CONCEPT OF EVERYTHING IN HIP HOP, ESPECIALLY GRAFFITI.

whaaaat man dawg graffitti was started to let ghetto ass poverty struck niggas speak out an let the white world know was up thats why music is what it is because they found the same expressions only through music not art but as far as hip hop and graff not being in the same realm ..kesp your shits all fucked hip hop and graffiti are definatly in the same realm....just because a writer nowadays listens to fuckin indie punk or regae doesnt mean he aint hip hop things change and peole change graff has come a long way and not the same crowd has followed it all the way it has been picked up by white suburban kids that have nothin to say and think its done for fun and a hard on no buddy you got life all fucked up ,,,

whaaaat man dawg graffitti was started to let ghetto ass poverty struck niggas speak out an let the white world know was up thats why music is what it is because they found the same expressions only through music not art but as far as hip hop and graff not being in the same realm ..kesp your shits all fucked hip hop and graffiti are definatly in the same realm....just because a writer nowadays listens to fuckin indie punk or regae doesnt mean he aint hip hop things change and peole change graff has come a long way and not the same crowd has followed it all the way it has been picked up by white suburban kids that have nothin to say and think its done for fun and a hard on no buddy you got life all fucked up ,,,

i never said hiphop never held a hand with graff, its just i feel hiphop lost its bond with graffiti... graff is on some other shit nowadays, i know you see what i mean, its just a little harder for me to put it in terms that hit the spot... but hey, why explain myself? i don't exactly have a whole lot of grounds to say anything because i've got life all fucked up...

love ya Color

Argue...discuss, debate, dispute, kick around, review, ventilate, expostulate, object, protest, bicker, quibble, squabble, quarrel, disaccord, disagree, bandy words, have it out, attest, talk about...

it is all the same....i am a suburban white kid who thinks it is all about having fun and getting a hard on...not music.

yeah you are and no your not ..and no you didnt!!!!.........and its all hip hop dont take offense to it haldf my crew is white half of houston graffiti is white writers so i aint trippin all im sayin is noone cares for what it stands for you just do it cause its on mtv >>>next to a sheperd fairy roller.......i know alot of writers ive met and they dont write nomore bacause they either graduated highschool or it just wasnt the flavor of the week anymore so dont get your panties in a fuckin knot ...when someone yels out the truth ......plus suburban kids often rebel against their mommies and daddies not buyin them the new graffiti shirt and go off and write on something out of anger so see you do have something to debate Argue...discuss, debate, dispute, kick around, review, ventilate, expostulate, object, protest, bicker, quibble, squabble, quarrel, disaccord, disagree, bandy words, have it out, attest, talk about...

peace n im out like moc5 sneakers

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH THAT BOI ANONIMOJO, NOW IN DAYS YOU HAVE THESE KIDS WHO WANT TO WRITE JUST BECAUSE IT IS THE "COOL" THING TO DO, BUT HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE ORIGINS OF GRAFFITI ARE, OR WHAT IT MEANS, OR WHAT THE CONCEPT OF GRAFFITI AND HIP HOP ARE. ITS A FUCKEN WAY OF VIEWING THE WORLD, THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE COLOR ONE PAINTING DONUTS AND HAMBURGERS AS HIS NAME, BECAUSE I CAN INTERPRET IT AS AMERICA GETTING FATTER AND FATTER WITH THIS FUCKEN JUNK FOOD WE CREATE AND LOVE SO MUCH. BUT HAVE A KID FROM THE BURBS PAINT AND YOULL SEE HIS FUCKEN NAME WITH SO MUCH BITING GOING ON. ONE WHO COMES FROM THE SLUMS WILL PAINT THEIR INTERPRETATIONS OF THIS FUCKED UP WORLD WE LIVE IN. THAT IS WHY HIP HOP IS, MAYBE, THE GREATEST CULTURE THAT YOU CAN TAKE PART OF, IF YOU LIVED OR LIVE IN THE GHETTO, BECAUSE YOU CAN SHOW YOUR WAY YOU VIEW THE WORLD IN YOUR MUSIC OR ART............

IF YOUR GOING TO BE A GANGSTA, BE ONE THAT MAKES YOU SAY "DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A GANGSTA...." THOSE GANGSTERS THAT THINK THAT BEING A GANGSTER MEANS TO KILL AND STEAL THEY ARE FUCKEN WRONG, A REAL GANGSTER HELPS OUT WITH THE COMMUNITY, THEY PROTECT AND DONT START SHIT WITH ANYONE, ALSO THEY WOULD BE SMART ENOUGH NOT TO SELL DRUGS TO THEIR OWN PEOPLE. BUT IN THE WORLD WE LIVE IN IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BE LIKE THAT ONE OF THE REASONS IS BECAUSE THE MUSIC THAT IS HEARD ON THE RADIO TAKES OVER THEIR MIND AND CORRUPTS THEIR MIND COMPLETELY, I ADMIT I WAS ONE OF THOSE KIDS WALKING ARROUND FUCKEN IGNORANT ABOUT A LOT OF THINGS, BUT ONCE I EDUCATED MYSELF ABOUT THE HIP HOP CULTURE AND OTHER THINGS IN THE WORLD YOU WILL REALIZE THAT WHAT IS HEARD ON THE RADIO IS JUST A BUNCH OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN AFFECTED THE SAME WAY AND WELL DID NOT HAVE THE BALLS TO BE EDUCTED AND READ A FUCKEN BOOK.

Originally posted by ripcord

so your saying to be a writer u must be poor and live in the ghetto???....that makes no sense...but i guess...

HAHAHAHA, NA MAN, IF YOU ARE A WRITER IT IS IMPORTANT TO USE IT IN A WAY THAT IS EXPRESSIVE, USEFUL, CONCEQUENTIAL, CONSIDERABLE AND SIGNIFICANT. THAT IS WHY THERE ARE ALL THESE STEREOTYPES ON WRITERS BECAUSE OF TOYS USING IT IN ALL THE OPPOSITE WAYS AND REALLY FUCK IT UP FOR THE REST OF US. WELL, FOR ME I HAVNT MET ANY WRITER THAT IS RICH AS FUCK AND PAINTS EXPRESSIVELY, THE ONLY PEOPLE IVE MET ARE POOR MINORITES AND POOR WHITE PEOPLE WHO ARE VERY LIBERAL. SO MR. RIPCORD, I THINK YOU SHOULD ANALYZE WHAT I SAY AND THEN TALK WHATEVER IT IS YOU ARE GOING TO SAY BECAUSE I'M NOT GOING TO BE VERY GENERAL AND I WOULD EXPECT OF YOU TO FIND THE REST FOR YALLs SELF. ITS UP TO YOU, IF YOU WANT TO STILL BE THE KID RUNNING AROUND WITH THE MARKER AND HAVE NO IDEA WHY IT IS YOU ARE DOING, OR THE ONE WHO CALIMS TO BE THE GRAFFITI ARTIST AND DONT HAVE A CLUE WHO WERE SOME OF THE FIRST BOMBERS THAT STARTED THIS FOR YOU.......BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH......BLAH BLAH BLAH.....BLAH BLAH, OK?

I think i didnt anwer your question. hhmmmm.... if you live in the ghetto you would see a lot of things that are wrong with the community, broken houses, weed growing like kids in the summer and police around all the time for some strange reason. well, there is also economic problems that go on in a family that live in the ghetto, that creates stress and depression, it also changes the way you view things, you see someone driving a better car than what youre driving and most of the times it results in these young adults starting to sell drugs to people and it just leads one thing after another, so the only way out is to do seomthing with your life, educate yourself, particapate in art and music because according to studies, one who participates in art and music early in their life time, will lead to have a better advanced mind.

Archived