Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shitstick

HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

hey yo dkops you fucker when we gonna finish yo arm nigga i needs moe paint ...you got the eye for the right selection !!!!!!!call me up at the shop tommmorrow

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................

now thats what i like to see.....fuck the chatter, post the flics......houston "ballaz" no dobt, dedkoppaz.......that old robo-meat mos-def gets a gold star...(i admit, i hated rolling over that shit, FOR REAL!!!!).....keep up the good work fellas:D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSSG FUCKERSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

the night life had stood still when it turned dawn...

damn gobigger you sure you wanna be sayin some shit like that pimpin...

AIGHT

OK OK IM SORRRRRY. ILL TAKE IT BACK AND WONT HATE ON WHAT LITTLE GRAFF HOUSTON GOTS. I MEAN FROM HERE, IT CAN JUST GET BETTER RIGHT?. MY BAD:D

im just a geeeee thats all ill ever be ...im just a geee thats all ill ever be ..........for all ya ignorant fucks out there who aint down wit it ...only rollin red .......mamamamake crack like this ....

that is a exceptional garm piece..but the character is down right gay.also theres a bit of a simularity between kespers r and your r as well as his e except after c...oh well who cares huh as long as someone is making a effort to paint..yay for garm..:crazy:

that is a exceptional garm piece..but the character is down right gay.also theres a bit of a simularity between kespers r and your r as well as his e except after c...oh well who cares huh as long as someone is making a effort to paint..yay for garm..

i'll pretend you never said that.

is it wrong to give someone your 2cents weither they like it or not?

ok fellas can we please stop takin the ball y sac enhancement pills...

well, if people knew who was behind that name, the guy holds no ground to even drop 2 cents to begin with.

it's always funny when people call it cool with you after the beef, and yet they still run around town yappin... sey-what?

yea i am iwontell... okay kesper... so yea scabeater who HOLDS THE most ground its me typing under that name if it makes you feel better...

everyweek some1 else touches the complaint box

damm i remember when scab eater gave 2nd round commentaries a couple of pages back and was anonymous

look now

sey it now if it makes you feel better funny how i always come to your mind

and to iwontell your prob laughing your ass off... for i would do the same... oh wait now that looks like psychological propoghanda

either way im thru with this shitty scene do a bomb here and there and just continue to look for a chiller train spot

THE SAD PART IS PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY PAINT AND CONTRIBUTE IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER ARE PRETTY OLD

YET A LOT ACT LIKE DUMB PEOPLE

DUMBER THAN KIDS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL PUTTING UP THEIR GANG IN THE RESTROOMS