Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shitstick

HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

el cronke uner

el mero mero colder than a paletero you dont know me culero

whaaaat up aims what dees niggas know about that point blank and color gettin crunk on that shit like lil john ......

from the window to the wall till the sweat drips off my balls ..all the bitches crawlllllll.....huuuugh

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

NANDOE

WHAT UP DAWG, I GOT 2 PEOPLE WHO SAID THAT THEY WOULD MAKE A SITE BUT IF IT DONT HAPPEN WOULD YOU BE DOWN????? I'LL TRY TO FIND SOMETHING TO RACK TO PAY YOU WITH ......HAHAHAHAHA .... NO BUT 4 REAL...

hey it aint hard to post man

just find a host for the picture and then cut and paste the properties (right click and then see properties) to the img thing in here (the reply page) and thats it

LETS SEE EM

Originally posted by tryNtcomeup

those AI kids fucked up westhiemer?wheres some flicks, cause AI were the last fucks to put some bullshit down at robo.deepsouf where you at puto.

ayo, i wish i was in town to fuck some punks up........someone hit me up and let me know when these ai fucks get their trigger fingers chopped off.............post some flics of the damage, i'm itchin to see this shit..............

:mad: you fuckin fags:mad:

i'll post em up soon

i'll post up the damage.. i didn't want to at first... well email me and i'll send u a link with the flix.. don't want that crap all over the internet..

I didnt bring any flicks for this thread..but go check my metal heads thread. I'm all about the freights.

PS. RIP Ai. Fucking worthless fucks.

yep....stupid ai kids, bunch of fake ass faggot kids. never done their history to know that there is a real ai crew much bigger. oh well, big big ups to kesp for beating that faggot phont down.rest of ai better fall off quick. yo kesp get my # from someone and give me a holla....

whattup guts, i gave you my number at YA... i'll get ahold of you sometime soon though to sling some paint on something, peace.

what the fuck? those ai kids killed robocop???? fuckin' weak...