Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00277508f00000013.jpg'>

MYKER.by SODER.kws. GIBES.by ADIER.by......... EL PASO<

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

get that 'we're famous' track! thats for you wannabe true skool hip hop heads that just heard from el-producto since def jux!!!claiming ya some real heads! the internet never told you u were a real head! fake ass kats!fronting,.....

ITS NOT THE MUSIC OF THE GHETTO!!!

Originally posted by in-test-in

the people who were making graff were minorities and poor white kids, now what are most of the people who are part of the hip hop culture?

lets just take it back to the egyptians ight b/c them folks were puttin up shit in them damn pyramids...

damn she swallowed all my bubble gum said it was some yum yum all up in her tum tum!!

Originally posted by in-test-in

HAHAHA, YEA I GET YA, MAIN. WELL, GUESS WHAT KID...I USE TO BE ONE OF THEM NIGGAS TOUCHING THEM GIRLS BOOTIES ON THE HALLWAYS, WITH MY WALK MAN ON JAMMING TO SWISHAHOUSE AND ALL THAT SHIT. SO I GOT MINE, PLAYA. I KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO GET ME SOME PUSSY NOW IN DAYS, IT'S EASY, BUT I PREFER A GIRL WHO THINKS AND LOVES, ''YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYING PIMPIN.'' LIFE IS NOT ALL ABOUT FUCKING GIRLS, THERE IS MORE TO THAT SHIT IN LIFE, FIRST START OUT WITH YOUR MIND MAN. DID YOU KNOW THAT WHEN YOU MASTERBATE YOU FUCK UP YOUR MIND IN MANY WAYS YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND, HAHAH. SO I KEEP MY MIND CLEAR OF ALL THOSE DIRTY THOUGHTS AND RATHER JUST KEEP MY CONCENTRATION IN OTHER THINGS THAT MATTER MORE IN LIFE THAN HAVING SEX. I PREFER LOVE

me too pimpin if yah get it the 1st night its to easy she ain't worth it

(thats for them hold on to gurls thats yah be lookin for...yah fill me)

on the other hand if shes one of those other girls i previously metioned then its all good thats what your expecting...

wtf?!

i know preaching has been here for a long time you stupid fuck! calling me a moron was moronic after not being able to justify the last shit you just posted. hahaha, you true school fuck. go buy a fuckin jay-z album you lame ,no-namer, im tired of all this "real" hiphop crap your typin' , its funny how irrelovant it is because youre a fuckin' nobody!!!

do i wanna take a chance or let you die, or imprison your minds mission inside distortion

dammm all this shits gettin outta hand an shiet .....

its funny how most of ya dont even mean what ya said ..but in reality none of ya dislike hip hop cause if ya did all the graffitti /hip hop events would be without writers ...well bookjockies at that ?

the real writers will be painting????

hold up

DAWG, YOUR THE ONE WHO WAS "TRYING" TO CALL ME AN IDIOT, THEN YOU CALLED ME A MORON....NOW LETS SET EVERYTHING ON THE TABLE. I POSTED THAT ONE THING ABOUT PREACHING BEING AN ELEMENT OF HIPHOP IN SARCASM TO TRY AN LIGHTEN THE SUBJECT A BIT , BUT YOU COME BACK VAGUELY CALLING ME AN IDIOT. THEN YOU GET COMEPLETELY OUT OF CONTEXT WITH WHAT YOU SAID BECAUSE IT LOOKED LIKE YOU WERE TYPING BEFORE THINKING, THEN I CORRECT YOU AND RETURN YOUR "ADRESSING" AND YOU COME BACK WITH SOMETHING THAT WAS JUST STUPID AND CALL >ME< A MORON? NOW COME ON BUDDY... LETS NOT GET AHEAD OF OURSELVES, BESIDES YOU MAKE NO SENSE SO HOW WOULD YOU EXPECT ME TO TAKE YOU AS A SOMEBODY? SO HAVE A LAUGH CAUSE YOU CERTAINLY ARE COMING OFF AS A LITTLE KID.:king:

U CANT BE AN IDIOT IF YOU WANNA PREACH INTESTIN, YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT EVEN HAVE THE COMMON SENSE TO KEEP A CONVERSATION IN CONTEXT SO JUST GIVE IT UP. YOUR PHILOSOPHY ON HIPHOP IS JADED TOO, JUST THOUGHT I'D LET YA KNOW.:king:

I FEEL THE ESSENCE CONSUME ME ITS A LITTLE STRANGE CAUSE HIP HOP NOW IS ROTTEN TO THE CORE, IS THE TENSION AND WING SPAN THAT SIMPLE TO GAUGE OR IS THE REAL SKILL PURCHASED IN THE STORE?