HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by ScabEater

jesus, i just got off work (yes color, giving one of the many jobs i work in a day) and i feel great! unfortunately you cannot call the shots within 4 days notice of a battle, and i'm trying my best to comply with Lord Color Oner-Pants' orders but it just aint happening at the WOF, there's probably a mob of people outside waiting and wondering, and beefing and all sorts of wonderful things people with gangster-tag-banging mentalities do, that's why no matter what your shady ass says, i'm battling at mah own fucking wall, and dude, when i win... i dont even WANT YOU PAINT... i just wanna walk away with the dignity i have, and the victory over your ego-testicle ass. everyone that knows about this battle is cool with the idea i bring on such short notice, and JUST FUCKING BE HAPPY I'M RESPONDING TO YOUR MOTHERFUCKING CALL-OUT!!! ... I COULD BE A TOY ALLTOGETHER AND JUST AVOID, AVOID, AVOID.....

it's going down and you'll have something pretty to look at monday.

i love you BIG COLOR ONER!

all im gonna see monday is a big stock of paint and a shitty ass piece ...dont talk shit like you got game and not back it i said this saturday not sunday or whenever starbucks lets you get off (hahahaha)...and by the way noone was at the wall pussy i waited for two hours being that i broke my schedule to meet my demands half way i went through with my promise and you didnt show leaving you to forefit in the eyes of gonzo and mickey from wof ...and you talk like your big shit but you some how manage to get your friends to let you hide behind them or if not them your computer ..pussy come out and play battle time is over you lost !!! now comes the fun part ...now is when my dogs get unleashed !!!!!!!!! reply to me one more time and get knock the fuck out !!!

peter north

i know thats you kesp you fuckin faggit how many times a day do you logg on and under how many names ..........why didnt you show up today i wouldve rocked you a sketch !!! pussy all scared and shit "oh no i was adviced not to paint next to you " ol scary ass ......... bitch made nigga hand over the cans battles over ..dont worry ill let you humiliate yourself some other time but as far as im concerned noone steped out the ring ....

what up skae im a handle these niggas for the crew im gonna make these hoe ass niggasd break themselves

BY DTS KWS FOR LIFE

dayum... its some crazy stuff going on over there, huh? Well my props go out to them sik flix i saw on here and to all the beeferz have a drink on me! Peace out to them kats i know in h-town... SODE, BROK, COLOR, UNITY, Gonzo and the AW crowd, and them RTL kats that came to rep at the CC3 show... Clogged Caps 4 in the werks for March 2004.

One

:D

let's set the record straight, i am NOT peter north, nor do i know who he is... and those who chilled with me on sunday know what went down. i never dodged this battle, color called me out, he didn't reason with the rules, and now you have this end result. looks like i replied color, unleash your pomeranians.

Originally posted by peter N0rth

WEAH AT MITZIS...THIERS NO WEAH THERE YOU FLAKE.HAHAHAHAHA

WORD ON THE STREET IS REDRUM ON UNITY

WHY DONT YOU QUIT YOUR SQUAWKING YOU LITTLE BITCH ASS HIGH SCHOOL DICK RIDING CHUMP.....

YOU GONNA KILL ME I LL HUNT YOU DOWN LIKE A RABID DOG...

U KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME

GET SUM CHUMP

Originally posted by peter N0rth

pretty soon there wont be any yano rtl left to cap

come on guys put in more work, hope you jocks paint

or maybe should call one of you dicks up and call it cool,ya think

and as far as i hear rtl will never be up in houston again,i hear tko is closing in from LA & Louisiana

look here you lirttle snot..........next time u post......leave ur name.

i..will personally take care off .you ..../

pettersouth....

iam gettin tierdd..of..your yappin..........

this is HEW.....

HEWWWWWWWWWWW.........NIGGA........

HEW.....RTL.......BCAD........NORHTSIDE.......