HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bOO yAH

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid80/p5dca1a1a19cdad80d98f0fdd7444f744/fb0b0a0a.jpg'>

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid80/p36a3174cd36a32f4e52ae4af73ccac64/fb0b0a0f.jpg'>

GOING OVER CREWS IN THE REAL WORLD, NOT ON THE INTERNET

LIKE TOYS LIKE TO DO. DON'T BE SCARED...:king:

GOOD NIGHT HOUSTIN, VISIT EL PASO SOMETIME.

oh my color, you WILL NOT call the shots, and i'll call your job up if it makes you happy... but i'm not gonna be giving in to these silly fucking demands you have, i have my own wall... and i'm painting it this weekend, and i will not be near your fucking ass because you're fucking shady, and i know your runnin' around with some fucking gangsters, and your whole godamn fan club is gonna be up there, and all your crews, waiting like some sabotage scene out of a cheesy mobster movie you'll probably glorify through shitty painting techniques...

nigga i'm working two jobs and still making time to burn ya ass. you do this shit my way, IF YOU ARE SO SURE ON WINNING! don't hold your breath on my appearance at wall of fame, wont happen...

but one thing will, and that's the fucking battle, bet your ass on that. you do your thang at the waffle, and i'll do mine at my joint, flicks get to one another and the people decide...

i wont deny it im a real writer you dont wanna fuck wit me

wall of fame or nuthin ......but a dope writer (me) walkin away with fourhundred cans and dont worry about all this jibber jabber you hear worry about me and whats gonna happen if you don t show up so keep tryin to act hard ...and see where itll get you like i said before this aint no setup just me and you at a wall battleing it out ...you must be a toy to not know how a battle works !!!!! so quit running your goddamm mouth ...

obviousley you aint gonna show so i expeect my paint delivered to me tonight at work nigga ...and dawg noone asked you how many jobs you give a day !!! so keep your gay comments to yourself