Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shitstick

HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by koder

probably not, reason being i wasnt there. i actually havent been to any clogged caps events but i will most definately attend CC4 which i hear is already in planning progress.

hey wof fame is perfect. ill bring some weeners

Originally posted by SeYnO9

i would go but so many fucks hate me... eitjer how i am drunk and i know the panderia on berry and irvington serves a lot of good pan and other tortillas... there is some nim and morsm taggs if that helps out

who doesnt like you? fuck them i got your back well roll together. thats what my fucking Q is all about.

dont even come with some beef (unless its edible) but foreal thats the whole point . no dickheads por favor

Re: dallas

Originally posted by almighty

say koder.....when u think you gonna get them pix developed?? can i catch a double of mine??? fukin pigs could of let us at least let us finish.... joes mom could of at least let us finish....:lol:

i already gottem', tell joes mom to hit me up , she'll givem' to you:lol:

yo koder, when you gonna stop by my crib and hand over my cd man? been waiting and waiting for that hoe. any ways.....gonna see if me and leuroth gonna paint that bar soon. hit me up if you wanna chill. peace

Originally posted by KQuas

this thread sux; legal anybody?

how so does it suck? really, im curious. we havent had anyone talk shit in the past ...what, 2 days? or is it the "legals"? :confused:
i hand out dabs and blackeyes with the same hand

KESPER- dope piece at mojos... sucks they had to go over yall.. i didnt know they were hitting that wall until the show...

post some flicks... i didnt get any :(

thanks martyr... yeah, we didnt know a show was even going down until we got to the wall... but i flicked it (developing stages, i'll scan and post along with a plethora of other flicks we found at some spot) they'll be in the austin thread... i think sloke flicked it also...

to all my boo yah brothers out in the city of syrup.if your are ever out in the nyc area hit me up we'll go out and do some shit. you can get my # from skae or myk they got it. peace............jenoz one by,gba,h2