HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by tom

color you a dumb bitch...man how can there be irgnorant fucks like you in this world. see bitch your mom told you to wear a mask when you paint and to not drop out of school in the 2n grade but you didn't listen. stick to tattoo'n, that doesn't take much intellegence... wa wa wa i want my 500,383,889 cans cuz im i stupid bitch who thinks of a number somewhere in the air and im a dim-witted fuck who doesn't know what im talking about.....bitch, are you on prozac or what tha fuck...1800 charter bitch...call it and you will get some help. you think this nigga kesp is gonna give you that many cans ...man i can just see your deranged and cock-eyed, down syndrome look when you say that....hahahaha man that shits funny...craks my self up

you wannna know whats even funnier the fact that your all concerned about someone elses business cause that goes to show how much of a dick rider you are ....but its all good and 400 isnt alot if youre a real writer ....not lot your dummb fucking siamese twin insest ass bitch ...ill be painting with seen soon maybe ill hook you up with a sketch or something verga rider hahahaha fuckin loser hahahahahaha tell kesp i want my cans !!!!! or better yet go suck on his little nuts and ask him nicely like the bitch that he has you trained like fucking cheerleader!!!!!!

Originally posted by tom

so go get your guns gansta-pussy-color .....right about now you should feel like you want protection. joto. fuck you. oh yeah and before i leave i want to talk shit to you once more.....you say dts world wide....ok ...i didn't know that...don't overrated your piece of shit crew.....you just barely started doing shit when you hooked up with them kws boys...see now those cats have skills...but dts...please come on. dont kid yourself puto...peace bitch..im waiting for a response

dts world wide learn your culture before you open your dick trap of a mouth....from australia to europe to the us now isnt that world wide enough for you you dumb monkey fuck .....but whatever dawg you got my attention but i dont need protection from ew what ????your internet gang hahahah fuckin toy !!!!!!KING COLOR FOR LIFE GET OFF KWS S DICK TOM THEY ALREADY GOT KESP ON IT !!!!!!!UNLESS YOU ARE KESP ???????TAKE IT EASY ASSHOLOE BRING ME MY PAINT !!!!!!1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:krunk: :krunk: :krunk: :krunk: :krunk: :krunk:

www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p867bfab45385bde5e78428f38d6697ad/fabcba30.jpg'> http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p867bfab45385bde5e78428f38d6697ad/fabcba30.jpg'> http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p867bfab45385bde5e78428f38d6697ad/fabcba30.jpg'>