Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aight thats cool anonimojo, but i meant "I" was all up in the mix... and i am doin somethin' ... im contributin' to houstons graff scene by postin messages on 12oz!!!aint that what its all about these days?(just bullshittin) lets see some flicks!!!www20.brinkster.com/koder282'>

VAGINA FIGHT

purchase SEVEN TRAVELS!!!

HOLY BAJESUS IF ANYONE IS GONNA PREACH ABOUT ANYTHING AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING . TO MUCH TO READ I DONT HAVE PATIENCE AND ILL STAY ANONOMOUS UNTIL COLOR TELLS ME HE WONT STOMP A MUD HOLE IN MY EYELASH. OTHER THAN THAT IF YA WANT TA SMASH , GET A SMASH ON BUT IF YA DONT DONT CRY , GET LAID. WHAT A LAME ASS TOPIC OLD FLIX WERE FUCKIN ILL AND IT WASNT ME IN THE FIRST PLACE REAVS WORD UP. HIP HOP HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GRAFF IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT HIP HOP IS JUST LIVING YOUR LIFE. I DONT GO HIT SHIT UP AND THEN BE LIKE "DAMN I WAS SO HIP HOP RIGHT THERE" IM LIKE DAMN I CAUGHT THAT SHAT AND DERSTROYED MOFO!!! BUMP THAT SUPER GHOST AND MERGE GONZ AND THAT FUCKIN OLD SKOOO ROOFWIT JADES , ZERK , AND BIZEEE I MEMBER DRIVIN BY THAT SHAT WHEN I WAS LIKE 13 AND GETTIN INTA THIS SHIT. WORD BITCH PEACE LOVE AND JAH ROOLE!!

CAN I GET AN AMEN TO THAT

word man im gunna stop instegating and say whats real mofucking in the batle field. if i remember correctly, and my hommies in h town tell me corrctly, houston just one scene wear everyone knows everyone. but nobody likes everyone. people are fucking two faced snakes in houston. talk down behind your back, smile to your face. pretty much a sloppy scene, and thats why whe you roll thru the town you dont see nothing, and there hasnt been a real mother fucking king for more than a few months since the days, and i dont have to say which days im referring to because the real writers know and im not talking to anyone else. all houston needs to get back to the old ways is some leaders not just fools that come up for a few months and disspear.all of you fools know this shit too, its all through this thread, check this out, next time you want to talk shit about someone (deepsouth scabeater aninmojo koder intestin uniforty me nd everyone else with more than 2 posts in this thread) bite your tongue. just be cool with everyone, but ya easier said then done. im just babbling but its because i care about graf and i care about houston, theres nothin id rather see than yall boys puttin it down how its sposed to go. yo color (i think anonimojo) im sure every nigger in this bitch looked up to you starting up so take it for what its worht. yall niggas should just throw a big fucking barbecue with no beef. scheme on the schene. heres wasssup, in 5 years or however long ago that jad bizee bizerk roof was, in 5 years will cats be talking about the scene right now and how badass it was. FUCK NO. yall should get off the fucking computers and go draw or paint or whatever you do. and hen you should do a bad ass roof like you were jade or something. im drunk as fuck, if you read all this shit, your a god damn G

LOOK OUT!!!

YO, I SEE THAT THE BOMBS ARE COMING, THE BOMBS OF OCTOBER. OCTOBER SHOULD BE THE MONTH, KIDS. THE MONTH TO JUST LET EVERYTHING OUT, LET THE BUD DOWN, SET THE BEER ON THE TABLE AND GRAB A CAN, CUZ ITS GOING TO BE FUCKEN CRAZY, BOMB, BOMB, BOMB, BOMB, BOMB, BOMB, YA LEGAL KIDS, KEEP IT UP!! ASK EVERYWHERE FOR A WALL, ASK SOMEWHERE NEAR THE GALLERIA, EVERYWHERE

WE NEED MORE ART, MORE BOMBING MORE AND MORE IS BETTER AND BETTER, WORD IS BOND........

Re: LOOK OUT!!!

Originally posted by in-test-in

YO, I SEE THAT THE BOMBS ARE COMING, THE BOMBS OF OCTOBER. OCTOBER SHOULD BE THE MONTH, KIDS. THE MONTH TO JUST LET EVERYTHING OUT, LET THE BUD DOWN, SET THE BEER ON THE TABLE AND GRAB A CAN, CUZ ITS GOING TO BE FUCKEN CRAZY, BOMB, BOMB, BOMB, BOMB, BOMB, BOMB, YA LEGAL KIDS, KEEP IT UP!! ASK EVERYWHERE FOR A WALL, ASK SOMEWHERE NEAR THE GALLERIA, EVERYWHERE

WE NEED MORE ART, MORE BOMBING MORE AND MORE IS BETTER AND BETTER, WORD IS BOND........

yeah...ok u made your point now stop typing non-sence

hip hop is a state of mind i listen to hip hop (real ) hip hop to inspire me and give me ideas to wich i thank for half my shit then being that im versatile i listen to other shit to keep me on edge but to each is own ...im down to q and be nice to people in their face and once the barbeque is over ill bump my gums about them hahahah just kidding cool im down for a kuew

koder

heykoder, yo that flick of your shit on page 50 of this thread is dope..i like your shit man,,,mad props.....sup houston...i rode around yalls town today...i like those highways and heavens yall reck here...houston is the shit..and ill def. be back soon...peace...ease

Re: i aint even tryin to here all that small talk...

Originally posted by deepsouth

-yes werk i hate on smoc b/c he gets up more than me... please pimpin get over the illusion of me riding smockys nuts

-everytime i see his shit i fall to my knees an ask myself why can't i be more like smoc, his style is so original an yet i want to rock it like he did totems simple style on the last production...:eek:

-you said you heard from a FEW folks that i was going to sabotage "THAT" wall...

first off if you knew me you would know i dont have time for lil games like that

two-ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN if I wanted it to HAPPEN

you could see a A I M S a R T L a GY or even a RSA for ol' time sake on that whole damn wall tomorrow an what you gonna try an whoop my ass for going over you on a legal GET REAL LIL BOY!!!

i guess you would get mad b/c that seems to be the only spot you get up on...

werk tell me why i should admire smoc for makin my stuff look good?

RTL's y GY's YOUNGEST

wow... alot of assumptions that aids is smoc... too bad they're not true... edit your post aims before you complicate an honest writer's life...

Re: koder

Originally posted by easeone

heykoder, yo that flick of your shit on page 50 of this thread is dope..i like your shit man,,,mad props.....sup houston...i rode around yalls town today...i like those highways and heavens yall reck here...houston is the shit..and ill def. be back soon...peace...ease

thanx for the positive feedback. are you from dallas?
Originally posted by another loser

koder, did i meet you at cc3?

i remember meeting loads of kids, but dont remember what half of them write.

-aede.thefake from memphis

probably not, reason being i wasnt there. i actually havent been to any clogged caps events but i will most definately attend CC4 which i hear is already in planning progress.