HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: what in the fuck

Originally posted by peter N0rth

that shit got dissed how??????? when???????

to ghod......why did you direct a comment to me about rebs? and ya, he is in the position to talk as much shit as he wants because he has put in more work than you. maybe he should be giving yall a lesson in getting up

work?!?! plz.....i can care less bout gettin up.....u dont gotta know my name for me to keep on painting or not... i do it cuz i like graffiti...fame can come with it....i dont aks for it though.... rebs dont know shit bout graff...he just a nigga that piks up a can and plays wit it....theres a difference between playing wit a can and painting with a can... oh and it was directed to u because of ur "fuk bcad" part...so theres ur answer.:P and no....its not all about katy. north, south, east, west.....katy is where it stops....

word to ya tom, i like criticism :)

hew...im in a whole different catagory then you...

im a BOMBER....your a piecer....i like ugly dirty mopped tags....i like doing shit in crazy hard to reach spots cause of that fucken rushhh...im all about throwups, vandalizm and theft, mopped ugly tags....i get my influences from the east coast where im from...i can remember driving around nyc when i was a kid and seeing mad FOE and JA throwups and tags and they were fucken everywhere...my kinda style.

ill flow you cats some ms contins, oxys, some handlebars whatta ever it takes for you kids to be chill....

king coloroner !!!!!!!

Originally posted by tom

silly ass color. you are living in your own lie. your are half as good as many new skool writers. i dont have to give names cuz you know them yourself. silly pudgy shit talking bitch. we cant be too confident cuz we might blind ourselves of what we really are and what is are place in all this shit....but either way i dont think this is the case for you...you know what the fuck is up..thats why you came up with the whole 400 cans thing...silly pathetic loser.this is a one on one battle not a crew battle faggot.i hope kesp will kick your as like he did to those ai kids. and about kode man nigga you dont stand a chance when ever you battle him. i cant say much about kesp but i have seen koder's shit and his letter style is more complex and skemes too. your just the best in dts...and dts only. not the best in houston..its is yet to be know who will be.so just shut the fuck up and go back to your tattoo shop. tattoo aims cock, suck it so it wont hurt. then go back home and finger your asshole so you can feel better after you read this .....biaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch....o man i love talikng shit ...hahahahaha shit on yourself pansonsito

dont hate niugga cause your prisma colors broke and you cant bite noones shit anymore ..i rock shit since the first day i touched paint and i wont stop ..i an the real king fuck kesp fuck kode and fuck you too cheerleading ass toy ........who the fuck are you anyways ???well who cares your a nobody regardless its probably kesp and his many names online ...faggit ass nigga fronting like your shits the bomb nigga my you didnt show to the battle field so therefore you lose i want my paint shitface...anf tom would you mind gettin off my nuts they hurt from all the dick riding you toys do ...hahahahah nigga your just another internet g with nothing to do but jack off in front of the computer ..youl never be a real writer..fuck youll never be a writer ....oh and kesp ill be here till eight i might stay after i got an appointment ...so what time will you show i need to finish some gis i have lined up and got no paint wel i do but i wanna use your shitty cans to let you know that you can do more than you think with kreylon rusto or whatever it is you use !!!!BITCH GO SUCK ON TOMS DICK FOR A LITTLE WHILE FAGGIT ASS NIGGAS !!!!

Re: color...

Originally posted by ScabEater

you dissed my fucking wall. i didn't even get a chance to flick it and you dissed it. i told you what would happen if you did. you DID NOT have to touch my fucking wall. i never dissed any of your shit, nor did i ever diss any of your crews shit. i'm apologizing ahead of time for what is to come...

you should not have done that...

this is when it hurts, and this is when it gets personal. i hope you have a passion for what you do, so you can fucking feel it. you think you won, GOOD. but keep your hands and your paint off whatever i do. that wall is NOT an open wall, its my wall. like i said, i never dissed you. i never fucking dissed you....

this shit is fuckin' over...

NO ITS NOT KING COLOR WANTS HIS PAINT BITCH YOU FOREFITTED!!GET YOUR SHIT STRAGHT NIGGA AND I DIDNT DISS YOUR WALL YOU DISSED IT BY DOIN THAT WACK ASS PIECE ...AND GO AHEAD AND DISS MY WALLS OOOOHHH I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU DO THAT ..............OH I REALLY WOULD ...............

COLOR ONE THE FAT BOY FROM HOUSTON TOM DONT HATE NIGGA IM FAT ??AND WHAT ILL TAKE YOUR CORNBREAD BITCH AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS ....MONTROSE RAVER!!~!!!!

you should give the ones before us more respect dude..i give respect to color...and he stills busts tags which is ill....

dts props from 98-01 in houston....domanation.

(yo im not one for pieces, haha..but respect given to all) colors shit seems to impress me the most....

HiGhWaY kILLa.

boxcutta killas.

yea fuck koder, hahahahahahahahaha...color dawg you dont even know why you hate me. you misread something and just ride with it huh?if you need a reminder about what i mean....you thought i called you a dumass in a post but you can read back at my posts and you wont see it nor did i call you out, i said if you gonna battle then battle and if you gonna box then box. like you said the beef where niggaz were talkin about shooting kesp was some other beef so why you so worried about me? its actually quite flattering, i must be real dope for you to be callin me out over nfm members who posted some shit real similiar to mine. its all good though dawg, just keep my name in all of your posts cause its actually flattering, color calling out kode for no reason...damn i must be dope!!!! then you were tryin to front when i went to y.a. to try and talk to you about the battle, talkin about "you lower your tone when you talk to me" and " so im illiterate now?" ,cmon dawg, did you really expect me to fight you? do yourself a favor and read the shit yourself or atleast get someone to read it for you who can read it RIGHT or wont change it up when they tell you what it said...your whole motive behind you callin me out is fucked up dawg so i aint even takin you serious right now, all this shit you say about me is just makin me bigheaded dawg, chill before my head blows up......like i said once before, YES COLOR YOU CAN BURN ME. so now you tell me, what will a battle solve?

>>>>>>and this is the part where you get illogical

so whats all this talk about color dissin kesp's wall.... all in all thats fucked up. i dunno if its true or not... i dont live in houston. but thats not what a battle is suppose to be. a battle is a competition. to see who can beat who. not to see who can fuck up the other persons wall better. i had alot of respect for you and your work color. but you and i have different views about what graff is. i see it as art. apparently you see it as a game. even tho it may be partially "a game". its not meant to diss someone else's work. no matter how shitty you think it is. i dunno if you consider yourself an artist or a vandal... but what you did to kesp... that shouldnt have happened. your ego has gotten the best of you and thats gonna be a downfall in the end. i gave you props for your work in the past and i dont take back my words... but i just know not to look at things the same anymore. you get respect when respect is due... but what you did to kesp was really disrespectful. you dont have to like him... he doesnt have to like you. but egos and art are two different categories. peace....dork.tf.bto.nfm

compliments!!!!! wtf? it just cant be??

koder and wish..i saw that billboard off 45 n.....props seeing you guys get up bombing for a change....it looked good.

thats like the easied billboard i ever climbed in my life but its fucken ill and usually rides for a week or so....

learn how to write correctly bitch...i understand that its kinda hard when aims is sucking your dick and your eyes are rolling back. silly fat boy.....yeah boy nigga thats what you are....i little boy..oh yeah and thanks for replying back, you did as i wanted. hahahaha it's so funny to know that you dont even have a clue what you got yourself into. hahaha, well thats what you get for being a bitch...and bitches like you dont deserve to be here period. And i dont mean it in a sense that your gonna die but in a sense that you will regret being that obese shit talking hoe that you are.

so go get your guns gansta-pussy-color .....right about now you should feel like you want protection. joto. fuck you. oh yeah and before i leave i want to talk shit to you once more.....you say dts world wide....ok ...i didn't know that...don't overrated your piece of shit crew.....you just barely started doing shit when you hooked up with them kws boys...see now those cats have skills...but dts...please come on. dont kid yourself puto...peace bitch..im waiting for a response

WHATS MY NAME BITCH

hey unity if you really want me to find you i will. and when i do, ill put it in your ass. fuck it man ill tie you up first and gag you. ill pour hot wax on you and make you bleeeeeeeed. you know what? ill even bring out my whips and paddles and fuck your tite little asssssshole. THEN ILL SKEET IT ON YOUR HUNCH ASS BACK FUCKER

color you a dumb bitch...man how can there be irgnorant fucks like you in this world. see bitch your mom told you to wear a mask when you paint and to not drop out of school in the 2n grade but you didn't listen. stick to tattoo'n, that doesn't take much intellegence... wa wa wa i want my 500,383,889 cans cuz im i stupid bitch who thinks of a number somewhere in the air and im a dim-witted fuck who doesn't know what im talking about.....bitch, are you on prozac or what tha fuck...1800 charter bitch...call it and you will get some help. you think this nigga kesp is gonna give you that many cans ...man i can just see your deranged and cock-eyed, down syndrome look when you say that....hahahaha man that shits funny...craks my self up