Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shitstick

HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blame

color

fuck, i love houston:love2:

all these new registered names talking like some 13yr old teeny boppers sound like 5-0...

:five-o:

i don't know about houston but the vandal squad is trying to get sneaky here. the got infrared shit, mini vans,and have been posting up on roofs near graff and hip hop jams taking flix. the also do monitor 12 oz. so be careful

the only good cop is a dead cop,, only pigs i like is the crew

i don't know about houston but the vandal squad is trying to get sneaky here. the got infrared shit, mini vans,and have been posting up on roofs near graff and hip hop jams taking flix. the also do monitor 12 oz. so be careful

the only good cop is a dead cop,, only pig i like is the crew

hahaha, that's funny that they waste money and time fighting graffiti, hassling people, pretending to be other people on the phone, and post up on fucking rooftops to monitor shit... they think houston has a graff problem... go to fuckin' LA and be happy this city's scene is wack as fuck compared to theirs... oh yeah, and i wanna remind Aims that he is a dick riding toy who cheerleads his ass off, and has no reason to hate on Gozie for what he does... because that chalkboard is doper than anything Aims' feeble mind can concieve... "fa sho, pImPin" you fuckin' faggot...

yo aims, you hate on too many niggas when all i see is some virus-bitten freight you rocked... i'll make it a personal note that whenever (in this fucking light year) i see your damn freight, that i'll go over it with the splendor and satisfaction that i posed as one more obstacle in your ever-so-trying ass's attempt on getting up. fuck you... :P you godamn name dropping sack of shit... if any of my boys get bagged because of your dumb ass, i swear by anything and everything in me that you will no longer exist in this scene, because cops do read 12 ounce

waiting for the day you spot me painting bitch...

hey SCABEATER...

get at me on aim man... you or garms... one of yall hit me up on aim...

i might be coming to houston this weekend, was gonna see if yall wanted to paint...

aim = ibteaser

oshitzu...

whaddup man, i'm kinda hopping around town right now, and i don't have access to aim at the moment, hit up that garm guy or some shit and i'll call him up and see what we can't put together for the weekend... hopefully we can get down (plans are wack, they never go according) so yah, hit up garmy and we'll see whadadilly... peace.

fuck aims.

like i said kqua you know nothing you have no idea the details of that shit so ask one of your boys before you speak.....................and dont think im hiding behind a screen name cuz im sure you know who i am.

..........:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

HERE WE GO AGAIN...

eh what it do uni long time no talk...email me

eh desk those are some pretty gargantuan words you puttin up on this thread bro. You sure you can make all that go down?

An as far as a name dropin goes... YOU GOT THE GAME COMPLETELY FUCKED UP DIRTY ON THE REAL...like i said earlier you don't know me

-tell me desk whos dick i ride

-virus bitten fr8...yah i'd like to see that one

desk honestly pimpin starting beef with me would be an extremely bad idea an i'm ah leave it at that...

GARMS AND KESPOOOOOOOOOOO

yo, couldnt paint today (saturday) had to go to the grandparents house for a football game...

but if yall want to paint sunday at that wall... im gonna be there around 11-1130 ish in the mourning...

garms- i tried to call you today at 11 or so but you didnt answer either times... no voice message box either...

hit me up later if you want...

holla

scab

say dawg i gotta holda someshit you might want. its fuckin dope, i already seen it! hit me up.

to da window, to da wall, till da sweat drip down my balls, all deez females crawl!!!!!
:D

someone drop me a streetname or some better directions on how to get to the wall on westhiemer... westheimer and what?

:confused:

BEEF BEEF BEEF BEEF BEEF BEEF...........MORE MORE MORE MORE...AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...BEEF BEEF BEEF BEEF BEEF BEEF

KESPO, WERK. DESK, WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WRITE NOW, YOU KEEP TALKIN SHIT ABOUT MY NIGGA AIMS YOUR GONNA CATCH SOME FUCKIN SLUGS , YEAH YOU HEARD ME, YOU KEEP TALKIN DOWN ON AIMS, ME AND MY BOYS ARE GONNA RUN UP ON YROU BITCH ASS AND IMMA PUT A STRAP TO YOUR HEAD AND SEE IF YOU TALK SHIT THEN. YEAH YOU KNOW WHO I AM NIGGA, SO WUSSUP?YOU THINK YOUR A TOUGH GUY OR SOME SHIT, WE'LL SEE HOW TOUGH YOU ARE WHEN I BUCK SHOTS AT YOUR ASS. AND DONT THINK IM PLAYIN NIGGA, YOU REMEMBER WHO I AM, I STILL GOT YOUR #, SO DROP THAT SHIT NOW..

Originally posted by Unifiordie

ther is no wall on westheimer....

fuckit

well not on westhiemer but in that area... i was told its in some gay area or some shit... off westheimer and faces the montrose area????

any ideas of what im talking about?