HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by ScabEater

yo color, i aint tom, get your shit straight. but you seem like a guy who gets hurt when he hears the truth. oh well, i won, thats all that matters... take it sleazy....

i aint gotta do a godamm thang nigga ...and what you need to do is bring me my cans bitch unless you want me to get them from you !!!!!!!

king color oner the undeafeted ......unless you battle me like a real writer youll get my respect not no pussy ass coward battle like what you did ..with your pussy ass excuse for a piece ...learn to paint and you might get another shot mean while bring me my paint you fat heavy d lookin ass nigga .........oh and to show i didnt back down ill rock something for your burnt out ass with your new outdated ass shit ....and dont front like you aint tom nigga i know its you bitch and dont talk like a gee if you cant walk and back like one BITCH !!!!!!..............KING OF HTOWN WITH A CROWN THAT CANT NOONE TAKE DOWN ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,STARBUCKS FAG

you cant drop a piece a week after a battle. i delivered within the weekend... you DID NOT, and you dissed my shit. get a fucking clue... EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT WENT DOWN. why do think people are over all this bullshit? you're acting like a godamn 9 year old kid in some 30-year old's frame. you lost, accept that shit...

NOBODY'S LISTENING, NOBODY CARES... NOBODY'S LISTENING, NOBODY CARES... NOBODY'S LISTENING, NOBODY CARES...

i really don't think after all this time you'd ever get it, you fucking obese neanderthal. i'm off this 12 ounce shit, it's been getting pathetic in this place, and i don't wanna be counted in as one more moron adding to the stupidity of this scene...

hey whats that thing JET always draws? is it a drill? haha...i like it, its different :)

all you fucken herbs need to stop all this "internet beef"...if you got something to somebody say it to thier face like a man not behind a computer screen....cmon, jesus.

damn i wanna go get up......they took more than half my life away and theirs a fucken huge void now....

"i was a phene for crack and weed, the combination used to make my eyes bleed"

im not scab licker....im tom biatch.... ha ha silly pathetic family guy. wa wa wa...give me my cans cuz im going to cry like a little 29 year old bitch.... from what i hear your bitch ass didn't even drop a piece....so just shut tha fuck about wanting your cans...cuz nobody in their right mind would hand down any paint to anybody, especially be the retarded conditions which you were giving. and especially since you yourself didn't know what the fuck you were asking....so ust shut the fuck up and get ready for whats going to happen to your ass for fucking with kesp. haha bitch. ...wa wa wa...battle...bitch stupid faggot...when have you battle somebody...being the stupid down syndrome fuck that you are you expect for people to believe that you actually have battled before..who and when bitch....you know nothing yourself..and about dts......i repeat it again...dont over rate the crew.... whenhave you gone outside of houston prior to sucking kws cock to represent dts.....ummm never....so shut the fuck up ....hahaha..respond back bitch...o man i love this shit....

yo this goes back to that jews van that unity posted...hahaha fucken shit!!!! a fucken hadicap van? jesus christ!!!

just imagine the look on the drivers face when he deicided to take a cruise...haha. or like waking up and walking out your door to get the paper and seeing that shit....dudes probably tripped.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"if you come out just doing legal walls and frieghts in nowhereland and if you havent put a dent in the city and you only exist in flicks? you aint shit. nowadays you gotta rock the streets and highways" -->SAKE(MONTREAL)....

GEt A FUCkin Life

Originally posted by peter N0rth

:D hey unity i dont think you wanna box me fucker. but if you really wanna kow who i am i have a throwie two blocks northbound of veterans memorial and tc jester in dark blue. figure it out for youself bitch

wow u gotta throw up :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: HOW CUTE.....

POSTFLICS

trust me RTL's ain't skeered...

Originally posted by MUSTYBUTCRUS

WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT FOOL YANOE RTL...................HE WAS SUPPOSED TO COME BACK TO LA AND PUT IT DOWN BUT THE LITTLE SHIT TALKER HAS BEEN A NO SHOW.......HE SCARED TO COME OUT AND PLAY

here we go again...

eh homes worry about yourself gettin up in LA bro not yano