HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

Originally posted by rebsBK

i can only laugh at people that have internet beef.....FUCKEN RETARDED...

GO PAINT, FUCK UP HOUSTON, DESTROY VANDALIZE. stop talking.

ive been in county for awhile so all yous BK kids hit me up.....

HHA.AHAHAHHAHHA.

REBSSSSSSSSSS./

PLEAS..BOY.

.I GIVE LESSONS..ON TAGGIN..ON SATURDAYS..........HALLOA...AT YO DADDY ...........ILL TEACH YOU HOW .TOO....REALLY BUST A TTAGG

..TOY.....

YA...NIGGA...........THIS IS HEWWWWWWWWWW...

/

ASK ANY OF YOUR...BOYS..........THEY KNOW..WHO I AM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

silly ass color. you are living in your own lie. your are half as good as many new skool writers. i dont have to give names cuz you know them yourself. silly pudgy shit talking bitch. we cant be too confident cuz we might blind ourselves of what we really are and what is are place in all this shit....but either way i dont think this is the case for you...you know what the fuck is up..thats why you came up with the whole 400 cans thing...silly pathetic loser.this is a one on one battle not a crew battle faggot.i hope kesp will kick your as like he did to those ai kids. and about kode man nigga you dont stand a chance when ever you battle him. i cant say much about kesp but i have seen koder's shit and his letter style is more complex and skemes too. your just the best in dts...and dts only. not the best in houston..its is yet to be know who will be.so just shut the fuck up and go back to your tattoo shop. tattoo aims cock, suck it so it wont hurt. then go back home and finger your asshole so you can feel better after you read this .....biaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch....o man i love talikng shit ...hahahahaha shit on yourself pansonsito

fuck aims to ....you fucken pussy ...do your own faggot........see but i understand that the serious dick sicking that you provide to all these silly cats has given you enough protection to were you dont have to talk for yourself......and yano..come on who's that..that nigga is pathetic...ever since he came from where ever he came from talking shit to houston, has had the same style.......pathetic joto.....for real dog you need to grow some balls and go up to aids and battle him nigga....thats how all this got started and ended up with color writing and talking shit on computer while your sucking his dick under the desk......wake up nigga....fame from sucking and jocking is fake and temporarly ...... learn whats real and keep on trying and if you think you can do it .then get the fuck out the scene bitch cuz graffiti is for niggas who feel it and have it within its not just a hobby is a part of your way of being..........faggot

yo color, i delivered and went in full on my end of the deal. you didn't even leave the decency of dropping a piece at the woffle house JUST in case i did show up and wreck. well, i told you i would start saturday after i was done with life's priorities... and finish sunday. well, i did. it may not be the best shit i ever rocked in my life but it was definately dedicated to your ass. whenever you see it... keep in mind that it was 100% freestyled from characters to lettering, I WAS USING SCRAP PAINT, not one can of belton/montana/or even krylon. you'll see it soon. i even had to paint well into the night time to complete it.

this is a resourcefulness you will never have, and this is skill i can present on the wall, on impulse. i promised your ass i would drop something, i DID. you wanna call these shots a couple days in advance as if i'm supposed to have 400 cans ready, call in on my 2nd day of work, and come correct on someone who's already threatened me? dude, you're a walking joke, and so is your whole side of graffiti.

do the math, i promised, i delivered, and you did NOT. it's too late for excuses and if you wanna do this again... BE MY GUEST, maybe this time we can be more diplomatic about the rules instead of a communist ass-fuck attitude you threw at me the first go around. I WON THE BATTLE... but you can keep your paint.

nice guys finish last... but at least we fucking finish. toy...

-->On a Brighter Note!!!<--

From the Crew who brought you COPE2 @ Clogged Caps, Aerosol Warfare is about to (Old) School you on Graff-History as we present the Man behind the Can!

You've 'seen' him in StyleWars, you've 'seen' him in every major graff magazine and in books such as "Subway Art" & "SprayCan Art" (just to name a few).... Now, on Nov 22nd, you can see this living legend Live and in full effect at the Wall of Fame (Houston, TX)! East Coast meets the 3rd Coast when Aerosol Warfare brings you the man who needs no Introduction, SEEN (UA)!

Come see Aerosoul at its greatest as SEEN teams up with the Aerosol Warfare crew for the completion of a Texas Size graff production (one of the largest in Houston's history)! It's gonna be ON, like a deep Southern Fried Coney Island HotDog!

More info coming soon!

silly ass color. you are living in your own lie. your are half as good as many new skool writers. i dont have to give names cuz you know them yourself. silly pudgy shit talking bitch. we cant be too confident cuz we might blind ourselves of what we really are and what is are place in all this shit....but either way i dont think this is the case for you...you know what the fuck is up..thats why you came up with the whole 400 cans thing...silly pathetic loser.this is a one on one battle not a crew battle faggot.i hope kesp will kick your as like he did to those ai kids. and about kode man nigga you dont stand a chance when ever you battle him. i cant say much about kesp but i have seen koder's shit and his letter style is more complex and skemes too. your just the best in dts...and dts only. not the best in houston..its is yet to be know who will be.so just shut the fuck up and go back to your tattoo shop. tattoo aims cock, suck it so it wont hurt. then go back home and finger your asshole so you can feel better after you read this .....biaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch....o man i love talikng shit ...hahahahaha shit on yourself pansonsito

fuck aims to ....you fucken pussy ...do your own faggot........see but i understand that the serious dick sicking that you provide to all these silly cats has given you enough protection to were you dont have to talk for yourself......and yano..come on who's that..that nigga is pathetic...ever since he came from where ever he came from talking shit to houston, has had the same style.......pathetic joto.....for real dog you need to grow some balls and go up to aids and battle him nigga....thats how all this got started and ended up with color writing and talking shit on computer while your sucking his dick under the desk......wake up nigga....fame from sucking and jocking is fake and temporarly ...... learn whats real and keep on trying and if you think you can do it .then get the fuck out the scene bitch cuz graffiti is for niggas who feel it and have it within its not just a hobby is a part of your way of being..........faggot

BCAD

I give Rebs Props.... but that nigga dont stand no where to talk shit!!!

just cuz he wrote his name, not (tagged) he thinks he on top of sumthin' u aint no where....yea u "bombin" but who da fuk are you? some fukin nigga that dont know nuthin bout graff... little boy!!! i think he do gotta go to saturday skool wit professor HEW...oh and i teach on sundays! Katy???? no wonder u dont know nuthin bout graff...they really aint shit over there but toys!.... i did my share of bombin'... legals and illegals... so yea...

yea... BK got shit on lock... they steady wreckin shit like drunk drivers...

props to all them niggas... but rebs, learn something, know sumthin, then maybe just maybe u can talk shit...but go ahead....

GHOD. BCAD

color...

you dissed my fucking wall. i didn't even get a chance to flick it and you dissed it. i told you what would happen if you did. you DID NOT have to touch my fucking wall. i never dissed any of your shit, nor did i ever diss any of your crews shit. i'm apologizing ahead of time for what is to come...

you should not have done that...

this is when it hurts, and this is when it gets personal. i hope you have a passion for what you do, so you can fucking feel it. you think you won, GOOD. but keep your hands and your paint off whatever i do. that wall is NOT an open wall, its my wall. like i said, i never dissed you. i never fucking dissed you....

this shit is fuckin' over...

shoot that fat fuck....dis his shit...same pathetic letters that seem to never change have and need to get dissed. he didn't even do a battle piece..fat bitch.....you think you run shit but you dont you just have a whole bunch of panochas riding your 2 inch dick.......hahahaha