Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shitstick

HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

HAHAHA, A "STRAP", YOU ARE A COWARD IF THE ONLY WAY YOURE GOING TO SHOW SOMEONE YOURE A MAN THAT WAY, A MAN FIGHTS WITH FISTS. LET IT BE KNOWN, IS IT MAYBE BECAUSE YOU KNOW KESPUS WOULD WOOP YOUR ASS OR YOUR JUST A LITTLE COWARD??????????????

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

anywyas man theres no tags up on the westside part of town, hmm around briarforest , westheimer? man around westsidehighschool? any writers from there hit me up on aim k4v335h if you from that area or know anythin thanks

QUE??????

THIS NIGGAS GUNNA KILL KESP????

this boy sounds like a fucking fifty cent song

man hold up let me grab my glock right fast to....

just playing i dont own a gun. and i never will. and im not very tall. but i still handle my shit with these hands, or my mouth piece, cause only a pussy needs a gat. you cant come to cook off bitch. but that boy kesp got a vip invite

FUCK THAT, IF ANY BODY'S gonna BLast on my boy kesp then you got it with me aswell. fuck you aims. we gonna do this the way you want to. fuck you and whoever else is with this dumbshit. you wanna bring heat we'll bring it!!!!!!!WOWZER ya fuck, so you think im not hiding!!!!NFM.BTO!!!!!!FUCK I LOVE BEEF!!!!!!!BRING IT PIMPING!!!! WHATA FUCKIGN FAG YOU ARE!! HAHA.......

new dj clue mixtape freestyle

suck my dick and get yer lip cut, talk shit while licking..my big butt, i fight trains..and get brains on the track..cuz my style is wiggity wiggity wack...

-50cent

yall are fuckin dick face albino cock sucking monkeys sitting behind a computer screen talkin shit.. fags... noone answered my question.... who here is from the westside part of town hit me up on aim k4v335h.... theres no tag around my part of town..

Originally posted by wunka chunka

yall are fuckin dick face albino cock sucking monkeys sitting behind a computer screen talkin shit.. fags... noone answered my question.... who here is from the westside part of town hit me up on aim k4v335h.... theres no tag around my part of town..

YO MAN, THE INTERNET IS ANOTHER WAY OF COMMUNICATION NOW IN DAYS, JUST IN CASE YOU WERENT AWARE, SO CHILL OUT KID, IF YOU WANT TO SEE "TAGS" AROUND THAT AREA HOW ABOUT PUTTING YOURS UP, TO WATCH THEM EVERYDAY. YOU KNOW WHAT, I THINK YOUR A c o p.

YO, TRYNTOCOMEUP, OFCOURS YOUR GONNA MAKE SOMEONE SAY SHIT MAN YOU GOT ME, WITH A "STRAP", BUT THIS AINT HIGH SCHOOL MAN, YOU ACT LIKE k IS BULLING YOU OR SOMETHING MAN, TAKE CARE OF IT WITH THOSE THINGS EVERYONE CALLS HANDS, AND IF YOU WIN THAN YOU CAN TALK ALL THAT BULLSHIT, BUT FOR NOW KEEP YOUR MACHO TALK UNTIL YOU FACE THAT NIGA.

ALL OF THIS SHIT IS STUPID, THIS IS GRAFF, GADAM IT.......

Originally posted by tryNtcomeup

KESPO, WERK. DESK, WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WRITE NOW, YOU KEEP TALKIN SHIT ABOUT MY NIGGA AIMS YOUR GONNA CATCH SOME FUCKIN SLUGS , YEAH YOU HEARD ME, YOU KEEP TALKIN DOWN ON AIMS, ME AND MY BOY EKOS ARE GONNA RUN UP ON YROU BITCH ASS AND IMMA PUT A STRAP TO YOUR HEAD AND SEE IF YOU TALK SHIT THEN. YEAH YOU KNOW WHO I AM NIGGA, SO WUSSUP?YOU THINK YOUR A TOUGH GUY OR SOME SHIT, WE'LL SEE HOW TOUGH YOU ARE WHEN I BUCK SHOTS AT YOUR ASS. AND DONT THINK IM PLAYIN NIGGA, YOU REMEMBER WHO I AM, I STILL GOT YOUR #, SO DROP THAT SHIT NOW

haha, you fucking loser.

Originally posted by tryNtcomeup

KESPO, WERK. DESK, WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WRITE NOW, YOU KEEP TALKIN SHIT ABOUT MY NIGGA AIMS YOUR GONNA CATCH SOME FUCKIN SLUGS , YEAH YOU HEARD ME, YOU KEEP TALKIN DOWN ON AIMS, ME AND MY BOY EKOS ARE GONNA RUN UP ON YROU BITCH ASS AND IMMA PUT A STRAP TO YOUR HEAD AND SEE IF YOU TALK SHIT THEN. YEAH YOU KNOW WHO I AM NIGGA, SO WUSSUP?YOU THINK YOUR A TOUGH GUY OR SOME SHIT, WE'LL SEE HOW TOUGH YOU ARE WHEN I BUCK SHOTS AT YOUR ASS. AND DONT THINK IM PLAYIN NIGGA, YOU REMEMBER WHO I AM, I STILL GOT YOUR #, SO DROP THAT SHIT NNOW

THIS KID HEARS TOO MUCH GANGSTA RAP, LAY OFF THAT SHIT, KID. HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOURE GAY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MAN MY CHEEKS HURT FROM LAUGHING SO MUCH...WAIT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....OK I GOTTA STOP, NO ONE MORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OK, THATS IT, IM DONE. SOMEONE POST SOME FLIX, STOP BEING SO DAM GREEDY AND SHARE.

i know most of us grew up ghetto, but as writers we are suppose to be more sophisticated than this. before i start preaching about gun control i'm gonna start my period

i bet the majority of you gays have never had a gun pulled to your dome therefore being naive at the fact that people really are like this .... thats yas problem you underestimate the next guy leaving youself open for shit like this kesp dawg you have no room to talk your a fuckin rookie and you r tryin to run your mouth about aims dawg you need to check yourself and i hope you do ...but if i see some dumbass white boy fuckin sarcastic remark on here i personally am gonna run up on you i cant stand niggas like you. fuck you and your WHOLE crew dawg ..how you love that bitch nfmk all day and anty other crew around you(with your long ass list of fake crews ) ...its DTS for life nigga dont get it twisted KDUB BY .........WHAT UP AIMS HANDLE THIS NIGGA

I FEEL THERE IS GOING TO EITHER BE A FIGHT OR A BATTLE, WHICH MOST PROBABLY BE A GADAM FIGHT, I WOULD CONSIDER SEEING A BATTLE, BUT THIS IS HOUSTON...

Originally posted by Unifiordie

wunka...give it up thats my hood and your in fuckin copland

test find another tread please you havent contributed shit except shittalk and antogonism

AAWWW, SHUT THA FUCK UP, A LITTLE CONTIBUTION OF MY OPINION DOESNT HURT NO BODY, OR DOES IT?

if i hear another asshole remark from an adult who instigates, i'll put my own gun against my own head...and pull the trigger. quit taking a chat room so serious we're all on the same team hear guys. mojo i personally invite you to celebration station, putt-putt and bumper cars all on me buddy. i just need some friends.

man fuck you go ahead and shoot yourself i dont give a fuck and fuck kesp most of all and fuck his crew wanna battle jugetitos ...im all about burning crews to their fingertips ...dont pussy out BATTLE ME HOE

i'll battle you but i'm not fucking kesp. and whats jugateeter? and if we battle, we definately gotta battle on a post-it paper. word we gotta set rules here man, we can't just go around battling like wild men here we gotta set standards for the younger generation. if you got any stipulations hit it up AIM merfielee

i find all the gun talk very amussing........this city will never change full of niggas with beef who wont finish it. hey tryntocomeup does this guy kesp talkin shit to aims really get you that hot bro. would aims do it for you? i barely know both those guys and i bet they both have the intelligence to call it cool or finish it without guns. hey tryntocomeup i dont know who you are but just let them handle their own shit. just take that in from somone whos lived that shit FOR REAL. save your bullets for real beef nigga not this dumbass graff shit.

damn....

ghod.a...r...t...

man.....all this beef aint graff...yall need to squash this shit!!! yall gone get caught up in some shit. yall start a beef thread or sumthin....i wanna see some flikas!!! you feel me? talk bout guns and all that...that aint shit... one of yall muthafukas gone end up dead and shit.....i dont doubt it either... just paint.... fuk shit up...beefing? some grown ass niggas talkin down on each other... just paint .... forget all that shit. if u gone beef......put up a battle.... like bak in the days......ei. shizoq vs. article....

runnin gums...and bustin guns... now that them 2 crakers got busted 5-0 is gone be deep... thats my 2 cents....and thas all the money i got.

say mojo....im lookin in to a tat...hook a graffhead up?

wall hoggin'.... twist,wish,menace,hew,bent, koder, soder,brok,kws... whus crakin?