HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Living Continuum is the Principle Force and Form by which all Manifestation is possible.

It is both the Active Willful Ability to Create as well as the Materials to Create from.

It is both the Force that expands out Universe as well as the Form which Contains it.

It is both the Active Willful Ability to Assemble as well as the Material Parts that make up this Assembly.

It is both That Which Is and That Which Is Not.

It is both the Alpha and Omega of the Lightning Flash.

For from the Left Hand is produced Fire and from the Right Does the Waters Pour.

From the Breath Issues Forth the Thunderous

ME-GAL-GAL.

Most Bitter-Sweet Divinve Ordering Principle.

It is both the Activeness and the Stillness.

The Activeness is One with the Triumverate Most High.

The Triumaverate of:

Chthulhu

I Am The Living Active God.

Habsu

My True-Will Can Not Be Denied.

Amah-Ushumgal-Anna

I Create Myself As Well As My World.

The Living Continuum is the Principle Force and Form by which all Manifestation is possible.

It is both the Active Willful Ability to Create as well as the Materials to Create from.

It is both the Force that expands out Universe as well as the Form which Contains it.

It is both the Active Willful Ability to Assemble as well as the Material Parts that make up this Assembly.

It is both That Which Is and That Which Is Not.

It is both the Alpha and Omega of the Lightning Flash.

For from the Left Hand is produced Fire and from the Right Does the Waters Pour.

From the Breath Issues Forth the Thunderous

ME-GAL-GAL.

Most Bitter-Sweet Divinve Ordering Principle.

It is both the Activeness and the Stillness.

The Activeness is One with the Triumverate Most High.

The Triumaverate of:

Chthulhu

I Am The Living Active God.

Habsu

My True-Will Can Not Be Denied.

Amah-Ushumgal-Anna

I Create Myself As Well As My World.

-With your powers combined I am Captain Planet!!!

For real dough that's awesome.

I Am The One Who Is

The Alpha Omega I Am

My Way So Complete In Itself

For From My Left Hand I Produce Fire

And From My Right Does The Waters Pour

From My Breath The Perfect Pure-Word Issues Forth

Manifesting My True-Will And Grounding My Wondrous Dreams

I Assemble Myself By These Most Magical Names

CHTHHULHU

I AM

I AM THE LIVING ACTIVE GOD

HABSU

I WILL

MY TRUE-WILL CAN NOT BE DENIED

AMAH-USHUMGAL-ANNA

I CREATE

I CREATE MYSELF AS WELL AS MY WORLD

O Most Ancient Of The Days

I Lift Up To You With Celebration

Celebration Of This Most Precious Gift You Hath Bestowed Upon Me

This Most Precious Crown You Hath Given To Me

This Crown Of Affectiveness You Hath Made To Be Mine

This Crown Being My Seed To The Throne Most Ancient Ones

Thee I Most Highly Praise

I Will Cherish This Seed, Your Gift I Will Nurture It

I Will Become The Culture That Maketh It Grow

I Will Perform With Great Sacrifice To Be The Nourishment

I Shall Weed Out All False Natured Influences

I Shall Protect Against Their Inflection

I Shall Banish Their Stillness And Stagnation

I Shall Further Banish Their Simpleness And Ignorance

I Shall Promote Growth And Ambition Within Myself

And Make Glorious Impact Upon My World With Activeness And Affectiveness

I Shall Make Glorious Impact On My World And The World Of Others

This Great Work Shall Be For Me Of The Most Principal Importance

Being Of The Most High And Above All Other Importances

For This Investment Is Of Such Small Scale

When Compared To The Blessed Cornucopia That Is To Flow Through Me

For This Most Precious Gift I Do Thee Praise And Assemble In Celebration

I Do Lift Up In Celebration Of The Great Triumvirate

I Do Lift Up In Celebration Of The Most Living Continuum

I Do Lift Up In Celebration Of The Me-Gal-Gal

I Do Lift Up In Celebration Of The Path That Shines Of Most Awesome Brilliance

Blessed Be This Most Living Path

This Path Of The Living Breath

This Path Of The Living Balance

This Path Of The Living Dream

Chthhulhu-Gal-Gal Ma-E-Gi-Nam

Me-Gal-Gal-Zu Ga Hul

Habsu-Gal-Gal Ma-E-Gi-Nam

Me-Gal-Gal-Zu Ga Hul

Mahummuhu-Gal-Gal Ma-E-Gi-Nam

Me-Gal-Gal-Zu Ga Hul

Amen

...i guess...

yea i guess houston is dead...i guess that whole rebs an rite sittuation got into every bodys head...so dose this mean that everybody is scared now...cause of what every body is sayign bout rite...hmmm...makes ya wonder...oh well... :o

all i have to say is that rebs is dope and rite is a snitch. i paint more trains than city, but i think its funny how people get on here and talk talk talk all the time. you are all fake bitches. get off your computer and go paint. its not hard. if you want to bitch about houston being dead, why don't you get off your ass and do something instead of being some internet shit talker. "houstons dead","everyones scared" I bet your scared bitch. shut your mouth and do something you fucking poser.houston sucks because the people who hold shows and rep houston suck. bunch of gay ass legal writers who never got good and have money.......

...ha...

haha...im not scared...haha...

wen i used to see all of this bk dts wow sake yano rebs smok keli seyno vague an all the other kids that use to bomb allot...that made me want to bomb too...that made me get all hyped up an makeing me wat to paint but now everybody is all in to piceing...or just not doing shit casue they scared of rite...cause they might get sniched out...but now wen i go otu i dotn see shit...i see all of these walls clean...but you now what...fuck this...i aitn got time for this...say wat u watn to say guts...u can disagree with what i say but oh well...what is said is said an what is done is done...ha...im lost...

sier

siersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersiersier

Archived