HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I SPENT ALL MY MONEY ON DRUGS, AND COULDN'T AFFORD TO FLY

I TOOK A GREYHOUND BUS, YOU AND YOUR BRAT SAT NEXT TO ME

IT WOULDN'T SHUT UP, SO I LIT IT ON FIRE

FOR 30 SECONDS IT WAS LOUDER, THEN IT SHUT UP

I LIT YOUR, I LIT YOUR, I LIT YOUR BABY ON FIRE

YOU CAME BACK FROM THE BATHROOM, AND SMELLED SOMETHING BURNING

YOU REALIZED IT WAS YOUR BABY, AND I STARTED TO LAUGH

YOU ASKED THE DRIVER TO PULL OVER, BUT HE LAUGHED AT YOU TOO

YOU YELLED AT ME, SO I ROASTED SOME MARSMELLOWS ON YOUR KID

Re: your moms a man

Originally posted by beanerone

ohh shit ...whats up to tha art krew........shout outs to that boy wish koder menace bent sense ghod slyer.......and to the h-town scene...oh yeah to that negro nando......hey nando im really looking foward to that halloween party man.....

i just came back from mexico........and almost got in a fight with a honkey

u mean menace from chicago right:king:

Dirty TexaS

dity texas video

yo if any of yous wanna get you sweaty hands on the new dirty texas video holla at a nigga ...or just go to chemistry and git some ...this is a prerelease video its full but the music is gettin mastered and im puttin out a dvd as well so if you aint into dj mixin and scratching get this one now before its too late this first batch has jams from down south shit ...and a lot of shit that could get a nigga sewed....ight peace

Re: Dirty TexaS

Originally posted by anonimojo

dity texas video

yo if any of yous wanna get you sweaty hands on the new dirty texas video holla at a nigga ...or just go to chemistry and git some ...this is a prerelease video its full but the music is gettin mastered and im puttin out a dvd as well so if you aint into dj mixin and scratching get this one now before its too late this first batch has jams from down south shit ...and a lot of shit that could get a nigga sewed....ight peace

are talking graff video or some other shit?

what????? i dont get what your saying ????????hahahah just kidding naw for real what are you talkin about ??? but just in case i think i got what your saying ..yeah its a graffitti video mainly legals im saving the good stuff for last .....cool man well take it EAZY......

if any one on here got it from chemistry let me know for real hit me up coloroner@hotmail.com i need input and footage

yo robo, once again you speak without knowing what you speaking about. You should chill with the shit talkin' cause you know you dont do shit anyways...

anyways some pics would be nice(sorry I dont have a digi or a scanner) cause shit is being done and done right.

peace :crazy:

Archived