HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know

It's just peter north licking the scabs off of ai...m..Target? I don't know some kid from houstin or something, Asshole.

Maybe there is a black transexual with them too....

DAMNNNNNNN. HOUSTON IS FUCKIN CRAZY...I HOPE NOONE FUCKS WITH MY GRANDMA .....DAMN BUT I HAVE TO GIVE IT TO U THIS SHIT IS ENTERTAINING....:lol: :lol: :lol: FUCK IT DAWG,,, I DONT SEE WHY EVERYONE IS GETTING UPSET ABOUT ALL THIS SHIT... BY WORD OF MOUTH , THIS SHIT IS GOING TO BE DEAD IN A MONTH OR EVEN IN a WEEK AND THEN EVERYONE IS GOING TO HATE ON SOMEONE ELSE.. THATS JUST THE WAY IT IS IN HOUSTON......BEEF CITY.........IT WONT STOP.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by spoi1 system

DAMNNNNNNN. HOUSTON IS FUCKIN CRAZY...I HOPE NOONE FUCKS WITH MY GRANDMA .....DAMN BUT I HAVE TO GIVE IT TO U THIS SHIT IS ENTERTAINING....:lol: :lol: :lol: FUCK IT DAWG,,, I DONT SEE WHY EVERYONE IS GETTING UPSET ABOUT ALL THIS SHIT... BY WORD OF MOUTH , THIS SHIT IS GOING TO BE DEAD IN A MONTH OR EVEN IN a WEEK AND THEN EVERYONE IS GOING TO HATE ON SOMEONE ELSE.. THATS JUST THE WAY IT IS IN HOUSTON......BEEF CITY.........IT WONT STOP.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

naw beef with me is eternal unless you man up and show up to battle !!!!!!

the mountain goats - international small arms traffic blues

Originally posted by IcanDOthat

houston is the most obese city... maybe all the anger coming from people is the fattness and their hatred of skinnier people in the world, if only we had more base and coke instead of all this cheap weed making us fat....

seriously, everyone in houston is fucking fat.

jesus, i just got off work (yes color, giving one of the many jobs i work in a day) and i feel great! unfortunately you cannot call the shots within 4 days notice of a battle, and i'm trying my best to comply with Lord Color Oner-Pants' orders but it just aint happening at the WOF, there's probably a mob of people outside waiting and wondering, and beefing and all sorts of wonderful things people with gangster-tag-banging mentalities do, that's why no matter what your shady ass says, i'm battling at mah own fucking wall, and dude, when i win... i dont even WANT YOU PAINT... i just wanna walk away with the dignity i have, and the victory over your ego-testicle ass. everyone that knows about this battle is cool with the idea i bring on such short notice, and JUST FUCKING BE HAPPY I'M RESPONDING TO YOUR MOTHERFUCKING CALL-OUT!!! ... I COULD BE A TOY ALLTOGETHER AND JUST AVOID, AVOID, AVOID.....

it's going down and you'll have something pretty to look at monday.

i love you BIG COLOR ONER!

Originally posted by skae squiggy

"

yes its true. i love little boys. i would like to apoligize to my devoted fan club, started by that frickin kid skae squiggy who paints sloppier than one of my infamous money shots, like the ones i busted on color and aims. http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid84/p92d2f6052c41e7454d6c3d7e896fc2dc/facc5830.jpg'>

says peter north

http://www.anyfun.net/pics/pics/kid1.jpg'> and we love each other very much. his name is unity.