HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Unifiordie

wow is gay...and sucks garms dick for a living

FUCK YOU UNITY YOU WAK BITCH.....DONT MAKE US CATCH YOU PAINTING AGAIN...REMBER WHEN YOU POOP YOUR PANTS...SHUT UP...WOW COULD TAKE YOU ASS OUT ANY DAY......GO FUCK YOUR SELF.....DONT START SHIT.....JEEZZZZ....I DONT CARE I LOVE YOU!:crazy:

Originally posted by EL_PIKUDO

hey....i want to paint..tooo.

next time yall go to the wall of fame.........for the ..100th..thousand time.

let me know...

shiesty fucks..

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

damn ive only painted there 3 times...and i belive nv has once...:lick:

it does seem like i've gone over you on every legal wall i hit huh...my bad pimpin

Originally posted by Yao Ming

hey aims do me a favor next time ya paint...go over some one else bisides me.....but i do love your comments.....;)

i'll keep that in mind brotha....my fault:jpotato:

i'm on the inside lookin out...

Originally posted by ScabEater

yah, what the hell is it with aims? it's always when you square off one beef, another serving comes landing at your footsteps. i fucking hate houston...

yah scabeater what the hell is it with aims?

an for the square off one beef an another is at your footsteps...i never knew thier was beef to begin with...:confused: :confused:

remember kids don't bring a knife to the cutting board if the the cutting board hasn't been built first...

yo AIMS

naw... you put don't mess with color next to your piece for garms... and you've gone over him a few times... and garm's been in beef before, as well as i, and yah.... thats what i was meaning. so i think he saw that as a forecasting for some future beef he'd rather not wanna have to deal with.

we're not the kids bringing knives to a non-existent cutting board, all is love. peace...

Archived