HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HEY SEYNO9

hey man dont be so pissed at the sceen here im not talkin down to you but, after all you did fuck up so when fools got pissed they had the right to, what you did was a comon "new kid" mistake but you should learn from that and keep bombing dont get all pissed off and quit thats worse, hey man keep your head up and paint for yourself. oh well man im just givin you my opinion. you should know who i am.

Originally posted by ReAvS_uNo

Kquas i wanna battle you to show everyone your a Fisherprice...i'm going to skool you in the worst way i'll bust you on your own name Bitch you going to look like this when its all over:confused: like"what the fuck just happened" holla back if got tha nutz ,dont be skurrred

:tongue: yea dawg meet me at the wall of fame @ high noon!!!!

what ever do u even know me koz i sure as hell dont know who the hell u are. that's why the internet is fun huh kids!?! :D sorry kid if thats the way it is going be I'll see u on the streets, koz I dont paint legal walls. and it's great to know that idea of my ulgy face is in your head while ur trying to get ur limp shit up. :lol:

quashead.gif

quashead.gif

quashead.gif

quashead.gif

quashead.gif

Kquas i wanna battle you to show everyone your a Fisherprice...i'm going to skool you in the worst way i'll bust you on your own name Bitch you going to look like this when its all over:confused: like"what the fuck just happened" holla back if got tha nutz ,dont be skurrred

:tongue: yea dawg meet me at the wall of fame @ high noon!!!!

what ever do u even know me koz i sure as hell dont know who the hell u are. that's why the internet is fun huh kids!?! :D sorry kid if thats the way it is going be I'll see u on the streets, koz I dont paint legal walls. and it's great to know that idea of my ulgy face is in your head while ur trying to get ur limp shit up. :lol:

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/quashead.gif'>

what ever do u even know me koz i sure as hell dont know who the hell u are. that's why the internet is fun huh kids!?! sorry kid if thats the way it is going be I'll see u on the streets, koz I dont paint legal walls. and it's great to know that idea of my ulgy face is in your head while ur trying to get ur limp shit up.

MAN SOMEBODY HAD TO COME OUT AND TALK DOWN ON YOUR SHIT. EVERYONE IS JUST A BIG FUCKING PUSSY AND DICKRIDER FOR NOT HAVING THE BALLS TO SAY YOUR SHIT IS FUCKING UGLY EXCEPT YOU (WELL I THINK SO)AND ME. HOUSTON SCENE IS PUSSY CAUSE ITS NOT HOW MUCH SKILL YOU GOT ITS WHO YOU KNOW. OH WELL LETS NOT START SOME INTERNET BEEF IM A TOY TOO.JUST LIKE YOU. I LOVE WHAT YOUR DOING.SORRY

IM NOT PLAYIN

I WILL PERSONALLY COME DOWN AND HANDLE ANYONE YOU TOYS FRONTIN ON SSGY. FUCK WITH MY FAMILY AND YOULL GET HURT. YOUR EGO AND YOR BONES AND BLOOD. TILL DEATH AND THEN SOME. WE DO FUCKER. YOU WATCH AND TALK. BET BITCH.

JET JEW DKOPS UNITY KOW EKOS RORY TENSHN

ITS OVER.

DA FAM.

FOREVEVA...

I AINT PLAYIN I FIGHT FOR THIS TO SURVIVE.

SOUTH SIDE GANGSTERS GRAVE YARD KILLERS

I should have been there god damn it!

there's always next time.

ps. anonimojo.. i dont even know your email address. see that little email button thing down there(look down)..email me. im down to paint whenever you are.

NV... sorry i missed you. i was lookin forward to meeting you and gettin a chance to paint with you. maybe next time...

garme and kesper... thanks for everything guys. we definitely gotta do this again. youre always welcome to come to dallas anytime. i know im defnitely goin back to houston the next time i get a chance to. laters... dork*.tf.bto.nfm

alis... you are a goddess. peace.

MAN SOMEBODY HAD TO COME OUT AND TALK DOWN ON YOUR SHIT.

who I know doesn't matter one bit and I dont give a shit if it is ulgy I just like to smell fumes and drink beer. and yes if it's ulgy my crew does have the "balls" to tell me koz thats how we are. but dont come off with battle talk unless u mean it. just remember u said it not me.

peace.

kQ--->RH<---

TEN KILLS

What in the hell are those? They look cool.

I lost your number supergarmerockeronerski.. you call me. yeah. KoolkidKesperoo has the digits if you are lacking.. but you already know that.

I think the fumes are finally getting to me.

well its finally happening, 26 fuckin acres of houston graff down the drain. there tearing down ole robocop. its a shame that the last people to hit it(everyFUCKINwhere i might add)is some AI crew. but it looks like it'll take a good week or two to knock it alll down.

Archived