HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ha ha..that guy desk is a big gurly gurl..hes tryna get all oh h town involved in his personall life...no one cares about you or your beef, handle it on your own not on the board, and garm is right, everyone is a toy thats outside of the kws dts atk circle, but thats how it is when you run shit, them kids got pull..

desk quit whining to everyone, your making to big of a deal outta this, handle it on your own, no one wants to hear who said this or who said that, why do you need the support of everyone if your so comfident that you will burn, the bigger the crowd you gather the more humiliation you will face if you loose:crazy: :king:

well anywasy back to the forum ........does anyonme have flicks of the san anto jam .....and i never got word back on that wall for my homie that past away ??? can someone please donate a wall to my homie ,dawg, dont hate ........and iwonttell kmon you aint gotta be sarcastic dawg dts kws atk and whoever else dont run shit were all equall until you think your better then ,you get checked at least thats how i look at it...and werk why you all paranoid dawg ,,,, i didnt do shit to you the first time did i ???so why you trippin ............... but the problem with you dawg is that your a drama queen and you blow shit out of proportion ..well whatever .......LATE peep the smurf link http://www.puregraffiti.com/forum/upload/a...=&postid=128617

Originally posted by Sleazy-E

Fuck a Battle. Hey color you should just shoot that fool in Tha eye and get it over with. Straight gansta style. Ha ha ha ha.

they did something worse...................

http://www.houstongraffiti.com/images11/more/kespbeefer.jpg'>

http://www.houstongraffiti.com/images11/more/kespbeefy.jpg'>

i'll be adding these pix to www.houstongraffiti.com soon, and plenty of other ones. They need to calm down with all that beef on the Mitsy Wall b4 it ends up being made illegal. don't beef on LEGAL walls mayne!!!!!! peace and KWS thats some wild stuff i flickd those while the paint was still wet. ha ha.

hahahahaha

yeah, KWS has total disregard for what they bulldoze in their way, i love the disses. really i do, but imonna keep painting.

even if you guys diss every single wall i paint, i'll finish in one day, flick it, and bounce, thats all that matters. you guys cant diss the flicks...

and i'll paint any and all walls accessible to me, wall of fame included... regardless who rolls up on me and does whatever.

hmmm, i might paint it this weekend if i can get some paint together and someone to take me, i lack transportation.

PS:

-----------

Make sure you guys leave me one Eye so i can still see the disses, and yes Episode, I'm still down for a battle if you're willing.

nando...that wanst right for you to post those picks online...its kws and desk who are beefing and noone should'nt get caught in the mix.....desk for real..you said you'll keep on painting regardless.....why start shit to begin with ..everyone says houston's wack and ashamed to admit they are from here but the writers made it this way....you think we are out to kill you and what not, you are digging yourself a hole.........you can say all you want but as soon as that shit is public there is no turning back ....call me a punk or a bitch if you want but I know when enough is enough.....LEGAL WALLS are getting dissed cause you chose to start shit......im opposed to fucking legal walls up with throw ups. you brought this upon yourself but you dont want to squash shit..that dosnt make u less of a man..i had shit with plenty of people before and squashed it....SO WHAT....if you want to talk to me straight up send me an email or ask kode to call but in a civilized way....im not who you think i am.....you really think we walk around thinking we're the shit...we're just one crew trying to do our thing...no matter how much bullshit we put up with in this city we still havent forgotten where we from.. lordepisoder@hotmail.com

yo sode... when i refered to keep beef off the walls, i know u saw all the other stuff that happend. even b4 "scer" went over kespe it already had some blue paint over it. i wasn't refering just to ya'll and i posted that up becuz ppl want to see what's really going on.. magots was there with me when i flickd it and we all recognized that ya'll went out of the way to go to mitzi's and cap him. not just go to the Wall Of Fame. i thought that this was a way to show that ur serious. that is one reason, and the other is to show that they can go to houstongraffiti to see what other stuff they can find. sorry if i offended..

c/s

mitsi's wall is too conterversial, its good to paint on cuz of the shade, but to many haters be capin ppl some b.s. truly goes on there. sux to see, that wall is gonna end up pissin of that fine lady that owns it, then it's gonne end up like the Yale Walll

duece out the rizooF!!!!!

nando the simple fact is...you cant post flicks like that up for the whole world to see....true its on an open wall but that is where it should have stayed..honestly it just isnt right trying to advertise your site over someone's beef.....that shit is just like the news they get the half ass story and try to get paid for it...it wasnt for peoples enjoyment....that shit wasnt for laughter...ya'll really dont know how something so small could turn into something big.....thats the whole problem about the net..

ITS NOT FOR BEEF OR NEWS..i may be contradicting myself but i wouldnt sink that low...hopefully this is the last post on this site?....

this is just a tool to stir drama and i dont want apart of it......

yo garms when we gonna hook up and paint ..........i love you too ..im guessin you disse dmy piece at y.a huh ????? you just started to come up why are you gonna go and get in the mix? youre doin so good no beef or nuffin just doin your thing.......

Originally posted by Yao Ming

would it still be funny to you if it was kws or you???

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

man i wasnt laughing at either of you, i think that shit yall got going on is stupid...

beefing with kws is dumb, they got to many people and to much talent, if i was you fools id squash it...

kws are some cool kids... respect them and they should respect you...

toying peoples shit is just a waste of paint on both sides, so why do it... battle, get it over with, then forget about it...

and back to your first question if it was me, im not stupid enough to beef with kids like that, dont get caught up in some shit you cant handle....

Originally posted by SODER

nando the simple fact is...you cant post flicks like that up for the whole world to see....true its on an open wall but that is where it should have stayed..honestly it just isnt right trying to advertise your site over someone's beef.....that shit is just like the news they get the half ass story and try to get paid for it...it wasnt for peoples enjoyment....that shit wasnt for laughter...ya'll really dont know how something so small could turn into something big.....thats the whole problem about the net..

ITS NOT FOR BEEF OR NEWS..i may be contradicting myself but i wouldnt sink that low...hopefully this is the last post on this site?....

this is just a tool to stir drama and i dont want apart of it......

you rite man, if this beef would consist of me i wouldn't post it. GARMO should stay 100% BEEFY FREE cuz that stuff cloggs up ur arteries. if ya'll get what im sayin.. im glad gotbeef.com is gone, maybe i shouldn't promote it on houstongraff...........

Archived