HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

that is a exceptional garm piece..but the character is down right gay.also theres a bit of a simularity between kespers r and your r as well as his e except after c...oh well who cares huh as long as someone is making a effort to paint..yay for garm..:crazy:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that is a exceptional garm piece..but the character is down right gay.also theres a bit of a simularity between kespers r and your r as well as his e except after c...oh well who cares huh as long as someone is making a effort to paint..yay for garm..

i'll pretend you never said that.

yea i am iwontell... okay kesper... so yea scabeater who HOLDS THE most ground its me typing under that name if it makes you feel better...

everyweek some1 else touches the complaint box

damm i remember when scab eater gave 2nd round commentaries a couple of pages back and was anonymous

look now

sey it now if it makes you feel better funny how i always come to your mind

and to iwontell your prob laughing your ass off... for i would do the same... oh wait now that looks like psychological propoghanda

either way im thru with this shitty scene do a bomb here and there and just continue to look for a chiller train spot

THE SAD PART IS PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY PAINT AND CONTRIBUTE IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER ARE PRETTY OLD

YET A LOT ACT LIKE DUMB PEOPLE

DUMBER THAN KIDS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL PUTTING UP THEIR GANG IN THE RESTROOMS

that bounce n everybody know that bounce n turn ......

yo what up htown why you hoes gotta hate so much ....godamm ass bitch made niggas who the fuck went over my shit on mckinney .....<you gets no love >!!!!never will be and never has been ass nigga hahahah ayour even your handstyle is fuckin wack .........

bwaaa weeeee!!! yes yes that was a grrrrrreat thread of bombizing, my hizomies. word bitch... umm i love every one and im looking for attention, i think i got up the other day on accident, hopefully someone will see it it kinda hidden, i think i have to wait until winter when the trees wilt away and you can see it, I was so scared... My Mom dropped me off at the spot at around nine. Man it feels great to be an honorary houston bomber. gosh!

Kquas i wanna battle you to show everyone your a Fisherprice...i'm going to skool you in the worst way i'll bust you on your own name Bitch you going to look like this when its all over:confused: like"what the fuck just happened" holla back if got tha nutz ,dont be skurrred

Archived