HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

damn, you suckaz talk to much shit......

personally, i think kws has clean dental records.........:D shit, kws killz.....verb killz,meat killz,yano killz,color killz,jew killz,dcop killz....too many to mention.....(h-town is the home of plenty ballers).....i'm proud to be a part.......SSG, we slappin suckas goofy.....and on that note: "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND POST FLICS"............

-over and out..............jetski.;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LETS ALL LIGHT OUR DICK ON FIRE EH!!!

THATS RIGHT JETTIZZLE

HOUSTON DOES TALK ALOT OF SHIT

BUT THEIR ARE SOME WRITERS THAT AVOID THE SCENE AN JUST PAINT AN THOSE WILL BE THE ONES IN THE MAG, THE VIDEO, THE WRITER EVERYONE WANTS TO BE, THE ONE THAT HAS DONE SO MUCH TO THE SCENE THAT THEY DECIDE TO CALL HIM BIG HEADED BUT YET HE STILL PAINTS AN DOESN'T REPLY TO HOUSTONS BULLSHIT COMMENTS.

ANYWAYS BIG UPS TO ALL THE HOUSTON CATS THAT WENT TO CC3 I ENJOYED IT AN I HOPE YAH DID TOO...:jpotato:

Guest CrewJones

If enough people call someone on biting someone else, there might be some truth to it... instead of trying to "nuh uh" it away with some tough talk, dig deep to ask yourself what it is about the things you paint that makes people say that... If people are only saying that to get a pat on the back from 3A, then why would their comments be anonymous? It seems that they have nothing to gain from saying that... somt look at your work, and immediately think of another crew first... thats all.

Originally posted by SODER

to all yall bitch made pussies who never leave names and call the KWS CRU biters! call out any one of us and you'll get burned by just a simple outline! ges kem and whoever who compare us to dont pay you to wear a short skirt and wave pom poms to cheer! or even give a flying fuck about what you say or do! they dont even know you exist...quit tryong to suck there dicks cause you wish you could call us biters!.............

your just a pissed off bitch who want to make noise and the KWS never gave you permission to talk much less paint! next time leave a name cause you just got called the fuck out.....anonymous posts well never get you recognized!:lol: :crazy: :P :lol: :crazy: :P :lol: :crazy: :P :lol: :crazy: :P fucking pussy....dont think your a big man cause you hide behind a computer!

some kws stuff looks pretty bitten from 3a to me...but some years back people on the internet said 3a bit shit too.. but i dont really give a fuck. you guys paint better than i ever will.

when do I get my skirt and pom poms?..

im glad that Xtimbers piece died swiftly.. it came out sooo fucking wack. not a good day to paint i guess.

kws

yeah, i agree with all the others who agree on the one same simple fact...

you guys bite.

Sode, you seriously need to lay off the roids. when's the last time you've seen your balls? dumbass... and you talk about us being concerned, you're gonna be the pathetic one to come back and see if anyone replied to your OH SO ANGRY POST!

post some flicks people, peace.

THIS IS FOR THAT FRAUD ASS EPISODE !!!

listen up penis-fuck. this is Kesper BTO.MF.NFM.... here's the fucking deal. I'm down to battle your wack ass, plain and fucking simple.

You aint shit, you aint fucking nothing, you're the weakest link in your whole crew, and i accept your call out you ass-taco. I want to battle you and only YOU and then watch your ass get crushed in defeat.

Dick riders will root for you, your crew will root for you, fuck the rest, i don't care... when you're jocking my shit after the battle regardless "who says whatshit" the point will be carried. And when you see who i am, you already fucking know me, bitch.

Accept the loss thats gonna break itself off in your asshole, chump.

Toodles.

i knew it was you bumping bout shit.....fucking wack reject motherfucker! all that shit said was for you and niggas like you! i dont paint for you!i paint to piss niggas like you off! fuck your bullshit peices.....you think 3a is the only crew to paint japanese shit???like i said research your shit before you open your dick blower fucking pussy!...need to take that bullshit style from wherever your little bitch ass came from......KRUSHIN WEAK SHIT!!!!!!!!

yo sode....?

DON'T DODGE THE BATTLE YOU FUCKING HOEBAG.

and don't get your crew involved on one man either, i know you fucks like to hunt in packs..... hahahahahaha.

i'm calling your callout, wanna crush some "weak shit" lets fucking do this, if not... go pussy out somewhere else you fuck.

:p :crazy: :lol: :p :crazy: :lol: :p :crazy: :lol: :p :crazy: :lol: :p :crazy:

you dont get off that easy!!!!!you opened your dick blowers........now you want to act like you never mentioned the KWS crew.....you through us in the mix.....now you get ever single one of US!quit being a bitch and get what you asked for........im not the only one pushing kws...now we get to fuck with you.....

SODE..BROK..AKT...COLOR....SKER.....RENDER....

Guest CrewJones

its not the "asian " thing you guys bit.... thats not what people are talking about.... it their whole letter style and look..... not just one production!

Guest CrewJones

man... soder you are a sour individual. why do you get so defensive if people call you abiter, if you know youre not? Why the need for the fucking tough guy attitude? I ve been writing almost 3 years, and I ve always liked your guys shit, even if it reminds me of 3A... i never met you before, but you really come off as a dick in here..... stop overcompensating with the tough guy front.... you should just do what you do , and who cares what people say.....

fuck beef personly i hate it but if you want to go off saying how much were bitters then you should really stop trying to study us and get a new hobby internet hating gets you no fame deal with the fact that were getting up...akter

Archived