HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo nv...

yo that one was sent to me by some dude in austin, he sent me a bunch of fr8ts. we just updated the site this is wats on it rite now..

Colors Black BOok (20+) flix

http://www.houstongraffiti.com/blackbook1/P1010164.JPG'>

Mo City Damage

http://www.houstongraffiti.com/images9/seyno1.JPG'>

Mo PIeces

http://www.houstongraffiti.com/images9/garm1.JPG'>

More Fr8tz

http://www.houstongraffiti.com/fr8ts/P1010142.JPG'>

Re: code who?!!!

Originally posted by koder

code 210 wants to battle me???!!!!!hahahahaha

ive talked to him on aim before, he said you didnt want to last time he tried.... yall should battle though....

ill tell him to come in here next time i see him on aim...

BIG THUMBS DOWN

man that piece is ALL wrong, the outer outline color grabs the same attention as the buff, u tried to cover up your sketch with it also, u didnt even clip it all and worse of all, the fuckin 3d comes out at every angle...if i dropped that i wouldve just buffed it. hahahahaha

i can give dabs and blackeyes with the same hand, you choose.....

TEASER>>>BETTER YET

KODER282@YAHOO.COM TELL HIM TO EMAIL ME, I CAN GIVE HIM MY NUMBER AND ADDRESS, WHEN HE COMES TO HOUSTON AGAIN WE CAN BATTLE. IF I EVER SAID I DIDNT WANNA BATTLE, IM PRETTY SURE IT WENT SOME THING LIKE THIS..."WE DONT HAVE TO BATTLE, I PREFER NOT TOO(OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT) JUST CHANGE YOUR NAME"...............

COPYCATS ALWAYS FINISH LAST

Originally posted by Yao Ming

yo pres...who r u?....and umm i think houston koder is better...but i want to see the battle

im god.

both koder and code is good... a battle wont prove anything though besides maybe he was better that day, i doubt either person would change names but whatever...who gives a fuck anyways...

Originally posted by koder

if u think code 210 is better than me u needs to get ya eyes checked homie.....:beat: :yuck: :beat2:

naw player, i didnt mean it like that, i said that if yall did battle, the only thing that would come out of it would be like people saying.... "oh he burnt him... bla bla bla"

i doubt you or code 210 would change even if yall did lose ya know? so the battle would be kinda pointless...

i personally like both of yalls styles...

i think you tend to be more cleaner and careful about your shit, but his shit is pretty dope to sometimes...

i dont have a favorite though, i could give a fuck, yall are both pretty dope...

Originally posted by anonimojo

GO SAN ANTO GO ...I THINK CODER 210 WILL TAKE THE NAME !!!!NO DISRESPECT TOWARDS KODER HES GOOD BUT CODER 210 HAS NICE FLEXUALITY ON LETTER ROCK ..KODER SEAMS STIFF....

thats interesting coming from you, but yeah...

i think KODER takes more pride in his shit, seems to be cleaner etc...

but CODE 210 does got a nasty fucking style, shit looks like a weopon!

it would be a dope battle...

what the fuck is that suppose to mean ....mr pres ....you r just not gettin it huh ...geez ..well i guess im just not the judging type huh???? and your obviousley the fuckin man at it ?????????...mr fuckin sensative.............both of these guys have a shit load of skill and im just tryin to get somethin started .....unlike you cheerleadin and shit ...

Originally posted by anonimojo

what the fuck is that suppose to mean ....mr pres ....you r just not gettin it huh ...geez ..well i guess im just not the judging type huh???? and your obviousley the fuckin man at it ?????????...mr fuckin sensative.............both of these guys have a shit load of skill and im just tryin to get somethin started .....unlike you cheerleadin and shit ...

haha, naw man, i didnt mean it like that, you houston fuckers take shit to seriously, always thinking someone is talking shit...

i meant it like this: you being who you are, and yes i know, i would have thought you woulda liked the houston kid more than code210...

thats all...

no need to get all pissy...

okay, i'm the idiot because i can't even speak english?

yeah

or what about the time i flip out every time someone says something i don't agree with and i say "toytoytoytoytoytoytoytoytoytoytoytoytoytoytoytoytoytoytoytoytoytoytoytoytoytoytoytoytoytoytoytoytoytoytoytoy"

oh.. wait :o

Archived