HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ScabEater

i dunno what the fuck people are doubting Koder from houston for. and Color?! dude, you know Code210 will get his ass handed to him like a hot TV dinner... just because you're the self-proclaimed God of Graffiti doesn't mean your opinion matters to anyone anyway.

Kode from houston has this battle in the bag. The only way he'll lose is if the judges come with boiled eggs in between their ears like most of the vegetable-brained fucks who post on this board.

Code210's pieces remind me of spaghetti seeping of the edge of a broken plate, Koder's got it all uniformed... fuck however stiff it may be, that shit is executed with skill, unlike the hasty 210 toy. Go wrap yourself around a meatball.

ill let ya know who wins, im a great judge of talent, and i like both code/koder's styles...

biting brok?

hah, brok's a biter in his own right, along as much of KWS. they're reputable for that kind of shit, and very eager for whatever new totem, kem, and ges crank out. that's been made relevant... and as for koder biting brok, or looking like brok...... if i recall correctly koder used to be in kws and they all came up together, thus infusing style amongst them in a way (heard this from the man himself)...

so whatever message was in between your lines color, it didn't contain shit.

Originally posted by EL_PIKUDO

this koder and code thing is getting very very old.....

if they battle ......whos gana give a rats ass..

oh wait ...tease will.

put it like this ....if they battle...ill be the judge...since i was the o.g..code 680.........hahahah

haha who the fuck are you? what do you write? ive been wanting to know forever...

hit me on aim

Originally posted by cantinflas

just let the niggas do whatever the fuck they wanna do, internet talk is pointless and starts unecessary (spell?) beef.

all my beef that i have ever had to deal with has been started via the internet and how many words followed through on in person, 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

thats all this shit is good for, and for losers like tease and test pattern to pretend like they are part of the graff game when they aint rocked shit.

didn't kws put coder 210 down with them???:confused: :confused:

yo color, word to that:idea: all good

but blink, i know kids who have never even TOUCHED a can and i would rather see 1 of their fucking stickers pasted in their blackbook than a million of your wak ass hollows

eat a dick.. no one cares about your stupid ass "at least im up" attitude

up isn't two hollows and a shitty legal

whatever dawg kws has maaaaad skill and to tell you the truth i don trecognise any of their shit to be bitten ...and if ..IF they did bite who cares they pull it off right ................and plus everyone bites ....uh uh uh mr grey is the inovator ...all of society in the graff world is the immitators>>>>>>>>>>nuff said yo!!!

Originally posted by Yao Ming

hey whats up with jew doing tags ove that color shit on mikeny...i think someone went over a prime too.....???????????????

jews didn't do that, "somebody" in GFX did that along with that boo boo thowie on lamar. "Art2five4ninieOnerTwo-er" HA HA HA HA.

hey has anybody ever said u guy bitch alot.

yo Mojo.. u going to SA this weekend? well boys and girls I'm out this bitch, play nice and if I dont see this c/kode shit this weekend I'll be pist.

Ten KILLS :king:

what a wonderful justification by color on why and how people bite. personally i believe there are a few trend setters out there who do have a unique style that is set apart from the rest of these "kids with skills" or whatever the fuck you guys call yourselves. personally, kws is the perfect shitty crew to represent the perfect shitty city. paint onnn!

Quote : "yo kws is known for biting just compare kem ges and totem to act sode and brok "5" <===== i wonder where he got the 5 from kem 5.."

i wanna see u pull tha stuff they do...i doubt it.....

yo ppz, who did these they look awesome but i don't know who did em..

http://www.houstongraffiti.com/images3/misc02.JPG'>

and this one

http://www.houstongraffiti.com/images2/misc06.jpg'>

post up the finished ones if u have em......

Archived