HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just got back from the wall of fame today...

you houston guys are killing it...

big ups to color/soder/brok (whats up kws cru) kow/eko/coloragain/prime etc...

you guys had some amazing fucking work at the wof...

kow/eko- no disrespect to yall, went over yall there, i knew yalls spot had been running for awhile so thats why i went there, anways peace to yall too...

also, big ups to WOW- saw that highway spot you had on I-10w... that shit was an ill spot man...

same goes for verb/yano/meat... yall have been killing the highways here... nice shit.

see yall at CC3 hopefully... laters...

extra extra read the damn note...

i don't know if your talkin bout the dts wall but

NO ONE IS TO PAINT ON THAT WALL ANYMORE DTS WAS the last peps. to hit that wall. whatever the ladies name is said that she got tierd of ignant fucks painting her tree so she wanted that wall to be off limits after the dts production...:ballcap: :jpotato: :ballcap: :jpotato: :ballcap: :jpotato:

Re: extra extra read the damn note...

Originally posted by deepsouth

i don't know if your talkin bout the dts wall but

NO ONE IS TO PAINT ON THAT WALL ANYMORE DTS WAS the last peps. to hit that wall. whatever the ladies name is said that she got tierd of ignant fucks painting her tree so she wanted that wall to be off limits after the dts production...:ballcap: :jpotato: :ballcap: :jpotato: :ballcap: :jpotato:

:eek: woooooooooooops... well im from austin homie, and i talked to the lady, and she said that was one of the oldest pieces there, and color and brok and soder had productions going all over the rest of the place, plus she told me that wall is getting ripped down in like 2 weeks anyways so it wont be there anymore reguardless...

oh well... i was just stating my case so that people didnt think i was dissing, i respect both those writers and bla bla bla...

eko is a drunk and paints when he can, im not sure how much kow has been painting, but besides fr8s and whatever, i dont think he bombs much either

oh well... i was just stating my case so that people didnt think i was dissing, i respect both those writers and bla bla bla...

man you dont respect ekos. if you did you wouldnt be calling him a drunk on the internet. doesnt matter to me i just dont think you call people you repect drunks over the internet. maybe im wrong. it doenst rally matter to me i just thought id point that out for you there.

Originally posted by LeeBrown0ner

man you dont respect ekos. if you did you wouldnt be calling him a drunk on the internet. doesnt matter to me i just dont think you call people you repect drunks over the internet. maybe im wrong. it doenst rally matter to me i just thought id point that out for you there.

i said that shit about him being a drunk? where at?

yeah man dont talk down on that boy ekos, he may drink like a fish but so fuckin what, that fool has put in his work here in houston, from the streets to the yard, and i doubt you could break him off, so dont call anybody a drunk dumbass, ekos is a kool ass motherfucker, he could prolly beat your ass too out here behind your keyboard speakin your mind n shit, you ever push TDC, DTS, DSR, BY,GY, RTL?maybe they drink too much n you cant hang.

n when you say you went over there shit atleast post some fuckin flixxx

Originally posted by tryNtcomeup

you said that shit on an earlier post, where you remarked on several houston writers

i guess i did, either way though, it wasnt meant as a diss by any means, just statements. anyone who knows those writers, we all know everyone that is good normally drinks retardedly! thats probally why im not as good as them yet haha :D

shit im from houston, got mad respect for texas writers...

its all good.

Originally posted by tryNtcomeup

yeah man dont talk down on that boy ekos, he may drink like a fish but so fuckin what, that fool has put in his work here in houston, from the streets to the yard, and i doubt you could break him off, so dont call anybody a drunk dumbass, ekos is a kool ass motherfucker, he could prolly beat your ass too out here behind your keyboard speakin your mind n shit, you ever push TDC, DTS, DSR, BY,GY, RTL?maybe they drink too much n you cant hang.

n when you say you went over there shit atleast post some fuckin flixxx

like i said player, i wasnt talking down, if you know ekos... or any other austin/houston/san antonio writers, most of us drink retardly... thats a fact not a diss.

and yea i heard ekos could beat some ass...

like i said, not talking shit, just letting them know what the deal was..

Originally posted by mr_president

i guess i did, either way though, it wasnt meant as a diss by any means, just statements. anyone who knows those writers, we all know everyone that is good normally drinks retardedly! thats probally why im not as good as them yet haha :D

shit im from houston, got mad respect for texas writers...

its all good.

no the fact is if u dont know them face to face dont talk shit bro. simple as that .:dazed:

well... we get that you weren't dissin ummm but...

where the flicks at homie...:D

eh PRES. you holdin it down for austin right?

well, as they say curiosity killed that cat...what you write:confused:

Its like this pimpin

if we don't know you an you say something that "sounds negative" but you meant it in a positive way houston cats are quick to come at you especially if its a writer thats been holdin it down, an has history with the can. we realize that you were just sayin it b/c you know him an errr thing an thats coo but some of these cats want to know who are before you go sayin all this stuff about writers. Anyways its all good just let these boys know who you be an people won't be comin at you all harsh an shit...:smiles: :jpotato: :ballcap: :smiles: :jpotato: :ballcap:

Its like this pimpin

if we don't know you an you say something that "sounds negative" but you meant it in a positive way houston cats are quick to come at you especially if its a writer thats been holdin it down, an has history with the can. we realize that you were just sayin it b/c you know him an errr thing an thats coo but some of these cats want to know who are before you go sayin all this stuff about writers. Anyways its all good just let these boys know who you be an people won't be comin at you all harsh an shit...:smiles: :jpotato: :ballcap: :smiles: :jpotato: :ballcap:

word, i hear ya, i dont know about holding it down for austin, but yea thats where im at.

i got you on the face to face tip, like i said no disrespect man.

hit me up on aim if you wanna talk about what i write... shits been hot on here lately ya know?

aim = ibteaser

cough cough 5-0 cough cough

yo test what you mean im frontin ???i aint no flake dawg i sdont front on no one dawg if ai fell a sense of negativity i flex ...thats just how i do ....niggas who know me know im a nice guy ....i wont ever fight anyone just to skwab dawg ...hence i dont front ill front a brick in yo face instead >>>>how you lughhhh dat...im just bulshittin ...yo anyone herd that boy jews gettin crunk on niggas ...go jews go you rock dawg

that wall to be off limits after the dts production...

that wall is not off limits,well sorta she only lets dts and kws paint there now..:( too bad for the rest of us one less wall we can paint..oh well theres always the shitsi wall:idea: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by mr_president

i meet you at mojos didnt i?

maybe I'm around sometimes or look up and across the street from taco bell. raise ur hands for my drumk dac naggas holding it down in A-town.:king:

Re: well... we get that you weren't dissin ummm but...

Its like this pimpin

YEAH YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT BEEF HUH....DEEPSOUTH...WINK WINK;)

Archived