HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CrewJones

My final word on this very lame topic is you guys get too worked up over the fact that other people have their own opinions.... I hope I never meet you gangsters... you might not agree with the shirt I decided to wear that day and break my nose..... lighten up and smile from time to time............................. do your thinng, and dont let people opinions of you bother you so much.

ALSO ANOTHER LOSER-

if you were one of those guys who got toyed, i came up to yall on sunday and asked what happened, i was with my boy demo, we painted on the inside of that one building... and i was driving a green isuzu if you remember any of that...

i was the saturday from 11am-8pmish and sunday from like 12-2ish...

sucks what happened to yalls shit... :o

Originally posted by SODER

get one thing straight....weah told you never to paint again! you spit that offer back in his face...you talked shit about the whole kws crew...me sker brok color akt weah and everyone else who hates you are giving you 24 hours to buff everything you have ever done.....stop painting our walls or catch a bunch of mexicans all over your pussy ass!!!!...its up to you if you want to keep painting houston streets catch a beating.....and maybe someone will let you paint later on in the years!!!!!!!!!your choice.

you pussy ass tried to go underground and comeout with a new name and bubble letters and front like your new....you're straight bitch made!fucking pussy....then you want to logg on under different names to hide your self pussy fucking white boy......WE HOLD THE KEYS....weah gave you a chance.....now with us on his side, you got life fucked.....

YOUR CAREER IS OVER YOU PUNK ASS MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM SORRY SODE BUT YOU DONT RUN PEOPLE LIVES....AND EVERY WALL IN HOUSTON.....DAMN YOU WONDER WHY PEOPLE HATE HOUSTON....BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU....YOU CALL OTHER PEOPLE HATERS BUT YOU HATE JUST AS MUCH...KINDA FUNNY TO ME....YOU GUYS ACT LIKE YOUR THE ONLY PEOPLE IN HOUSTON AND THE ONLY ONES THAT CAN PAINT....GROW UP...SERIOUSLY...YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT ALL THIS STUPID KID BEEF AND MAKE FUN OF EVERYONE...BUT YALL DO THE SAME THING....AGAIN KINDA FUNNY.....THE ONLY WAY YOU MAKE IT IN THIS CITY IS NOT BY YOUR SKILL...ITS BY WHO YOU KNOW....THATS WHY ITS FUCKING WAK.....BUT I WILL ALWAYS PAINT AND THE REST OF MY BOYS....SO BLA BLAH BLAH.....GET OVER IT....I DONT THINK WE NEED PERMISON EVERYTIME WE PAINT....BUT MAYBE WE DO....CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER SO I CAN ASK WHEN AND WHERE I CAN PAINT WHEN I GET SOME CANS....JEEZZZZ....THIS PLACE IS SO SO DUMB....:rolleyes:

shut the fuck up you dick rider!posting other peoples shit....suck their dicks!!!ya'll bitch are straight up punks...i at least sign in on my own name.....ya'll bitches lay low and hide......so fuck u.....dont even try to act like your somebody...

bitch dont act like weah didnt punk the shit out of you...your pussy ass gave up for a min. till the shit died down....what was your line again'"im just a toy...you need to school me..." fucking pussy...its funny how niggas bring that story up....dont even act like you gained nuts cause you will forever be known as houston's biggest pussy!!!!hahahahahahaha

have it your way.....you cant hide in the city...........FUCKING PUSSY TALKING ALL THAT HOT SHIT.....WAIT TILL SOMEONE APPROACHES YOU AND YOU'LL FOLD!!!!!!!!!

Yo what up This is DKoPS. ANd ya fools know I'm tight with members of KWS. Color sode, brok act.They got some mad skill . But come on sode. You know thats fool aint got the skills as you got. You should battle this guy and let him be on his way knowing he got tookin' out. But on the reala he stepped up to you knowing about your crew and called you out. So to me beating his ass seems more of like you aint stepping up for yourself graffiti wise. Any body can whoop a fools ass but can you let him call you out on your skills. You need to burn this guy straight up. Props to KWS.

and for the other record i don t know ??? hahah a yo what up dkops you fuckin rock i think we should all battle and breakdance on the subways afterwards i know once the metro rail is up and runnig im gonnna call anyone out to breakdance fight me at the train station ol skool style then im gonnna mc battle once im through im gonna pull out my turntables and scratch battle him ....wassup anyone down ????.....

but on a seriouse note sode isnt backin out ....but you did call out the whole crew werk ! therefore you have to back it and it seems to me as if though your the one backin out focusing mainly on him ..sodes got mad skills and hell burn ...why not set a closer date .........why two weeks??just curious

i think houston has so many problems is because the kids who are coming up dont respect their elders, the legends and old schoolers from the city...

i dont really know who's who on here, i know most but not all. but when i was coming up here, all i did was respect those who came before me and who were running shit in my city, and try not to go over people i couldnt burn.

thats all you got to do and you should be cool...

i dont know why houston people talk so much shit, everyone should just chill the fuck out, if you got a problem with someone, battle, decide a winner, and let it be. period.

crossing people out and toying peoples shit will result in getting your ass kicked, so if youre not down to fight, dont be toying peoples shit etc.

live by those rules and you should be good...

Originally posted by another loser

yea, tease, that was us.

i thought that shit was funny.

big ups paint splatterers!!!

well atleast yall kept your cool about it, i woulda wanted to toy everyones shit after that shit happened... yalls pieces were real nice...

but what can ya do!

looks like yall made it back to your area, thats good, maybe yall could come back next year...

laters man

Archived