HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

Re: ....

Originally posted by ScabEater

houston reminds me of a retarded lepper colony...

and those 3d's are sode and ernie... i mean brok. you guys should do some paintings for the next linkin park video or some shit.

yo, it's leper

so much for being retards:o

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by test pattern

hey NV, i'm going to hit you up.. my email fucked up.. but whatever

i'm ready to smack some steel when you are..

I am always ready for freights

I could should be) painting some right now.. but here i am on the fucking internet like a dumb bitch.

I like that green sode 3d. maybe just because its green. i dont know..

Guest CrewJones
Originally posted by eL n@Nd0e®

http://www.houstongraffiti.com/images9/kwsinprocess.JPG'>

KWS did Y'all Finish that yet?.. Yo Color, hit me up man, i got a deal u mite be interested in

:lick: <---what the?

Straight up... this production is part LA (recent prod. featuring totem, revok, sever, etc) with some of the background of FX from the mural after new generation that eaz did... PLEASE try to tell me different..... I challenge you....... True... everyone bites a little..... biting is taking a bit.... not an entire concept

dude whatever dawg kws is a very skilled crew and theyre tightly knit and they work as a crew wich no one in houston has ever done besides DTS...so im sorry to let you guys down but that whole idea went from scratch maybe it was coinsidense but i was there and they didnt have any source of reffrence actually akt sketched it right then and there

damn...

well, kws's biting bit is out of the bag on that one. what did you guys do at clogged, i fuckin know there's flicks... everyone must lay off the keyboard for a few seconds and post whatever the fuck went on at clogged.

much loverfulltasticness...

PS: word test pattern, so was i, peacerooni

a whole lot of painting:) naw but for real what really happened was the haters got filtered ..those who were there ,were there to paint and it showed and those who went to hate failed cause everyones jaw was on the muthafuckin floor ..all crews burned!! and anyone that disagrees is a miserable liar and your bitter ass just wont ever be happy ..fuck the internet im out peace werdeeze from the heeze!!!

the whole NFM camp

i digged painting with you guys today... yo NV whenever you wanna lay the smackdown on a few rollers get my number from Wowzers and we'll see what plan we can conjure up.

Garms, dope shit, we all have our days, at least you didnt defacate on the wall with a big spot of nothing, it was dope... post them flicks.

deucers...

sux man only a day and already got buffed, garm nv, wow, only kespe's stuff stayed up, i have to say pretty dope stuff man...also some others got painted over in minutes.... sorry tobi, i wish i couldv'e seen the stuff, it was buffd b4 i got there to flick it.. yo NIMROD, cool charecter...we gotta paint more often, u know.. and to MR. GUTS, ur piece came out sick!!!!! i'll hit u up for that interview man peace...

Archived