HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think people should post more illegal houston flix. i like all the legal stuff, but come on...and posting old ass flix you got from some other website ould be left out too....big ups to unity and dkops, meat and verb and all the other fools in houston and san antone who are down....

boogers

so uhhh, i was heading to the wall of fame todaY, right, all the way from BFE where i live and i wanted to check out some variety, but there's currently a surface dweller named CoLoR there, 4 pieces big guy? the Zion produk looks pretty swell so far. is your finger swollen from all that painting? has ne one seen that aldine ben spat lately? every burrough of houston slayed that spot, it looks like a scene from beatstreet. anyway me in my mom are betting who would win in a slappboxing tounament me vs. her so place yo bets monkey shiners. and it's on like donkey kong ina thong. i'm rich batch!!

i sold my smile to parents who lost a child.

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

say anyone in houston that drives and might wanna hit a legal this saturday, im coming into town for the weekend...

im gonna be on the wrong side of town as far as graff goes, so its gonna be a drive, but i got gas money if youre down.

holla at me on aim = ibteaser

waldo merfie

so what dawg you the fuckin wall moderator or what the fuck nigga im shootin for twelve pices on that wall just to piss you off and then what ....what ???? fuckin lamo im me ill send you to some other spots and you could surface dwell on these nuts ........who the fuck are you anyways .....can you say weeeerk

Archived