Action packed.

griffin your face

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

get shity bitch

you know my shit dont look nothing like worm get over it...and as far and crae or wyse..nah there is no jome in either of those names sorry , catch ya on the next post haters,,until then do whjat you internet no pussy getting writers do...hate on hate on hate on haters

Guest THE DUCKSICK

the biting continues

even though stae reminds me of SKAE from EL PASO,those are the only guys i like from tsf.they look like herbs though,haha!

For some reason i think all these haters think this style started a year ago. Crae didnt originate his style. I like this shit, good to see something else besides bad LA bites. Im sure youll all be riding these guys dicks in a year after theyre featured in all your favorite tracing mags.

Keep painting

Guest THE DUCKSICK

now that i think about it

all those pieces look like geso and A2M put together,its cool to get influences but freak your own twist to it.

you aint like me

i heard about you 12oz suckas.. you all some punks.. you dont paint as much ass me email me what you write playa's that wanna try to talk maza we will see whats up.. fools know my rep.. ill show up on your door with my desert eagel and pistol whip your ass for frontlike like you hard and wanna talk online.. word em up oh ya free brock77 true west coast king!!!!!!

bump for jack and coke all day style.:D

Guest montanaman

shits wak .... i love the way europe graff has made its way into american fr8s... a2m all the way...:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Originally posted by montanaman

shits wak .... i love the way europe graff has made its way into american fr8s... a2m all the way...:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

montanaman.. im guessing you use montana.. do you pay for paint?..if so you a punk....graff is freee but the p cost money oh yeah

Originally posted by scallawag

i hate mod rockers

their gear is wayyy too baggy to be classified as "mod."

they look more like....hiphop kids tryin to listen to at the drive in.

all this dissing was brought on themselves...... but at least they arent polluting the airwaves with that squiggly roman catholic looking gangster mixed with alien shit anymore.

but whatever.

Archived