Action packed.

griffin your face

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest THE DUCKSICK
Originally posted by i<3trains

i think some kids should just shut their mouths and just let people paint and do their own shit and stop bitching

THE THING ABOUT IT IS IT AINT THERE OWN FUCKING THING THESE KIDS ARE DOING THE SAME SHIT EVERYBODY ELSE IS DOING

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by fr8lover

whats with the boojie dress sneakers everyones wearing these days? its like a sneaker but earthy leather colors with dumb looking soles? whats the point?

I agree. The surprising thing about it is that I never thought Graffiti writers wore shit like that. I thought it was just for those urban troopers who stuck to malls and the downtown shopping districts. You guys could appear in the pages of Jane for being "CUTE GRAFF HOTTIES WITH SUPREMO FRESHY KICKS". Yall must have bought your played graffiti style at Urban Outfitters too huh??

Guest Wase_137
Originally posted by THE DUCKSICK

THE THING ABOUT IT IS IT AINT THERE OWN FUCKING THING THESE KIDS ARE DOING THE SAME SHIT EVERYBODY ELSE IS DOING

So why get on these kids' backs and not on the others? The style is played out by A LOT of people, but oh well, get a life. Quit judging people.....

Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

I agree. The surprising thing about it is that I never thought Graffiti writers wore shit like that. I thought it was just for those urban troopers who stuck to malls and the downtown shopping districts. You guys could appear in the pages of Jane for being "CUTE GRAFF HOTTIES WITH SUPREMO FRESHY KICKS". Yall must have bought your played graffiti style at Urban Outfitters too huh??

what are graff writers to wear?

i dunno i know alot of writers who rock str8 designer gear..

i bomb in versace like what..and i pay for nothing and urban outfitters please thats low budget.

Archived