Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
griffin your face

Action packed.

Guest fr8lover

whats with the boojie dress sneakers everyones wearing these days? its like a sneaker but earthy leather colors with dumb looking soles? whats the point?

Originally posted by scallawag

they're emotional

hahahah holy fuck!!! i gotta take a piss thats some funny shit.!!!!!!!!!!

Jome, Stae, Durt, all 3 are getting caught on the regular up here. Seem to catch fresh ones every week. keep smashing those SRYs...

Re: ese

Originally posted by Jasenroxwell

we saw you yesturday in the sante fe yard back side of one of our cars...keep up the work buddy

:P

if its white fill black outline on a blue SRY, do me a favor and cap it, to put me out of my misery. that thing is gonna haunt me. nice to know I'm getting down there tho...you'll have new shit on the next nothingbutfreights update, I just have to do some scanning...

what up homies...................at least i know now that you fools paint better than you dance..................keep it up....................................staight outta babylon

Guest schick1

whats up with the wannabe wyse crae shit, dont you know they already covered the grey and reas biting

Guest smokin..joe

yeah dude totally no dis but this looks to me like you guys are biting, i mean the stuffs painted pretty good but i thought that first picture was an action shot of "crae from a2m" and then i read further, you guys are gonna get alot of hating!

i really dont get what gives you the right...this shit totally sucks man...have some pride and humility...i hope you have a mishaps in the yard and die...

i guess you need to have a lot more internet/magazine fame these days to get away with biting? im sure theres lots of hypocrites who have replied to this thread......

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this