green card

ubejinxed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I mean this all polite...

If you only want to get married once, tell that bum to go actually fall in love with his own damn resident. Jesus Christ.. just pick some poor, ugly broad off the streets and do it to her. There's no sense in putting you, a friend, through all of the strings that are going to come with that... plus you already know that you're faking it. If he can trick some chick only he will and the 'act' will only be half fake.

Well since I grew up so Against All Authority (shameless ska mustard plug) and I have great empathy for those suffering in 3rd world nations, I thought about doing something like this. The institution of marraige doesn't mean as much to me as the actual bond.

It's all about what it means to you. Sad but I think alot of people marry more for the institutional benefits than love.

Originally posted by ubejinxed

ok yah i'm going through it.

i live with him. i lived with him and his mom and dad for two months. he's gone on trips with my dad, met all my family. he's helped me build my house.

i dunno. i want to help and i love him but... i only want to get married once.. i've been struggling with this for the past year. i mean what's the big deal anyways, but it really is for me.

sigh. the time draws nigh

If you only want to get married once, I'd say wait a bit and see how things pan out. Things can change drastically even after two and three years of knowing a person and then committing to a more serious relationship. It would suck to marry this person and then they get all bitch mode on you, and then that'd fuck up your getting married only once thing.

On the same token, I'd say it's a nice thing to do for someone you love.... there's arguments for both sides of this, and I can see why you're having trouble with a decision such as this one. I vote for wait a bit on the marriage thing though.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

That's none of your beeswax, and nobody gives a good god damn about your commentary.

dirt's got it right there!

P2

d.habz- im going to beat your ass one day. you stupid bitch you.

UBE-

if youre dating him or have been sleeping with him for the past year and a half or whatever you said, i dont see why this would be such a big deal. (hints why i asked).

as for me, i wouldn't do it unless the girl was one of the coolest people ive known in my life and i knew her for awhile. and she better be putting out for me to.

either that or it would have to involve her paying me a large some of cash.

if those didnt apply, i wouldnt do it.

haha.

i only want to get married once as well, and i hope my wife knows that when i say til death do us part.

:lol:

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

either that or it would have to involve her paying me a large some of cash.

come on now.... you'd do it just to get some action.

Don't you think?

Ahh... you crazy Canucks

On a totally related-but-not note, a friend of mine gave me totally new insight into the line "I've got one hand in my pocket..."

Complete that however the hell you want, you sickos...

...and you'll probably be totally correct

Oh, and, on a related note, ube, congratulations, not necessarily on getting married, but on being such a good person. It takes a lot to do something like that for someone, and that you did it shows how much you care for them. If that person is ungrateful, well, I think I might need a green card.... :P

Immigration is a funny buisness, i work in it.

I would def. help someone out that really needed it, but then again, you have to take 2 steps back and see exactly where it is that they put you, some girl wanted me to marry her for her papers, fuck that, i didnt like her for one, she started to be all lovey dovey towards me since i met here and this continued on for about a year or two. I could see through the facade, i essentially told her no, because even though it would help her, she had a look in her eyes that said different about the grateful part, im drunk by the way.

It's whatever floats your boat so to say... Just remember, that when y ou do go for your interview you have to show that you have continuously lived as a "couple" this means,

-Bills with both names on their

-photos that are not "staged" (with family with friends)

-Taxes, do your taxes together, show one place of residence.

-Leases. Show a lease that both are living in the same place, that is extremly important.

-A checking account with both names is helpful as well.

-HAVE ALL YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!!!!

They will ask you for favorite foods, favorite colors, what color curtains are and all the minute shit you never thought they would ask. Why would they ask, so they can find out wether the marriage was "fake" (as this one is) or if it's "real" ( what your trying to portray)

Marriage is based on love, if you love the guy then flow with it like you do.

-Dont get a shody lawyer/notary to do your paperwork, ask for copies of every single form the I-130 is the most important, ask for a copy of that on the real tip and go over it, go over the information on the G-325 very closely and all that hoopla.

-If the person entered the united states illegally, they "WILL" have to go back to their country of origin. If he came in with a visa then he's okay.

-There is a law on the books called "212-A", essentially if the BENEFICIARY has ever been convicted of a crime, they will not get their residency, make sure your friend hasnt, if he has commited 2 misdemeanors then he will not be able to stay in the us. if he has commited 1 felony he will not be able to stay in the us. (thus another reason i have stopped painting illegally...not completly but fuck bombing and the risk of getting caught, chill spots, a-ok)

-Be careful, driving tickets are fucking bad, if he gets a drivign ticket and pays it, essentially he is saying he is guilty of a crime, a moving violation, a misdemeanor. Until he has a green card that mofo has to be Mr. Perfect fucking citizen, no joke. If he drinks, public intoxication is a misdemeanor, remember perfect fucking citizen.

-Im kinda drunk and that's all i could remember right now, if there's anything just post it and ill be happy to share some info.

Dont mean to scare you if i did, but just be careful with this.

Originally posted by oneeightyone

Immigration is a funny buisness, i work in it.

I would def. help someone out that really needed it, but then again, you have to take 2 steps back and see exactly where it is that they put you, some girl wanted me to marry her for her papers, fuck that, i didnt like her for one, she started to be all lovey dovey towards me since i met here and this continued on for about a year or two. I could see through the facade, i essentially told her no, because even though it would help her, she had a look in her eyes that said different about the grateful part, im drunk by the way.

It's whatever floats your boat so to say... Just remember, that when y ou do go for your interview you have to show that you have continuously lived as a "couple" this means,

-Bills with both names on their

-photos that are not "staged" (with family with friends)

-Taxes, do your taxes together, show one place of residence.

-Leases. Show a lease that both are living in the same place, that is extremly important.

-A checking account with both names is helpful as well.

-HAVE ALL YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!!!!

They will ask you for favorite foods, favorite colors, what color curtains are and all the minute shit you never thought they would ask. Why would they ask, so they can find out wether the marriage was "fake" (as this one is) or if it's "real" ( what your trying to portray)

Marriage is based on love, if you love the guy then flow with it like you do.

-Dont get a shody lawyer/notary to do your paperwork, ask for copies of every single form the I-130 is the most important, ask for a copy of that on the real tip and go over it, go over the information on the G-325 very closely and all that hoopla.

-If the person entered the united states illegally, they "WILL" have to go back to their country of origin. If he came in with a visa then he's okay.

-There is a law on the books called "212-A", essentially if the BENEFICIARY has ever been convicted of a crime, they will not get their residency, make sure your friend hasnt, if he has commited 2 misdemeanors then he will not be able to stay in the us. if he has commited 1 felony he will not be able to stay in the us. (thus another reason i have stopped painting illegally...not completly but fuck bombing and the risk of getting caught, chill spots, a-ok)

-Be careful, driving tickets are fucking bad, if he gets a drivign ticket and pays it, essentially he is saying he is guilty of a crime, a moving violation, a misdemeanor. Until he has a green card that mofo has to be Mr. Perfect fucking citizen, no joke. If he drinks, public intoxication is a misdemeanor, remember perfect fucking citizen.

-Im kinda drunk and that's all i could remember right now, if there's anything just post it and ill be happy to share some info.

Dont mean to scare you if i did, but just be careful with this.

wow, thanks, this is great info.

can i email you and ask you a few questions?

we do live together and i know a lot about him so i'm sure it will work.

Archived