sticker thread!

~DeNtOnE~

Lol Hecz, just in case there was any misunderstanding that wasn't directed at you, it was directed at the guy who was saying that cross hatching was "played out"... since when has anybody seen a piece with crosshatching? Maybe I should use it as my new underground freshness... :idea:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: GOIN' POSTAL

BAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

wtf are those?!?!?!?!? shitblobs? they must be....cause they have stink lines.....haha its funny cause all tha shit you talk callin me a toy ....ahhh thats good shit.... nah but for real qork on those especially if you gonna be calling me a toy and tlaking shit to me ......:rolleyes: :D you shouldnt uyse your whole set of crayolas for a throw ;)

Re: MO, MO AND MO'

Im loving these stickers and Hecz dude your rocking this shit. Its Great i love it!! Can someone tell me how to get those USPS stickers though ive been using ghetto things for mine. Like i went to usps.com and there new and diffrent i want the oens you guys are using BLAH lol

Originally posted by MoG

Im loving these stickers and Hecz dude your rocking this shit. Its Great i love it!! Can someone tell me how to get those USPS stickers though ive been using ghetto things for mine. Like i went to usps.com and there new and diffrent i want the oens you guys are using BLAH lol

ill give you a bagfull of stickers for some flicks... hit me up on aim, DVD thief :)

OH MAN SHIT WAS CRAZY LAST NIGHT .....WE ALL WENT OUT LIKE 4 DEEP RIGHT ......SHIT I RACKED UP STICKERS LIKE ALL DAY SO I WAS READY TO DO SOME REAL DAMAGE....I HIT NEWS STANDS , ROOF TOPS PEOPLE .....THEN JOHNNY LAW WAS ON TO US SO WE FUCKING RAN IN THE WRITERS HOUSE ..THE HOUSE GOT RAIDED AND THEY FOUND ALL OUR SHIT FUCKIN PRISMAS RED BOARDERS HELLO MY NAME IS THE WHOLE NINE YARDS ....NOW IM IN JAIL FOR LIKE 2 YRS MAN IM BURNT...BUT IVE BEEN CATCHING SLAPS IN COUNTY. SO IM KEEPING IT REAL SON.............

Archived