sticker thread!

~DeNtOnE~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

Originally posted by funkmonkey

nothin really special. just bored.....

http://freephoto-i.net/users/1962/17805'>

http://freephoto-i.net/users/1962/17807'>

those dama's look alot like drama from philly without the R, especially that first M, just pointing out the obvious...

drama from philly? sorry, never heard of em. only drama i heard of was from ek in cali in the early 90s. sorry to burst your bubble with 'pointing out the obvious', but its all me. and thanks to no-one.

Guest Ted Kennedy
Originally posted by Anon

Hey Debo quit with the negativity- If you think those stickers are so ugly then you post YOUR stuff... Only a retard calls themself Big Debo anyway.

Get a life and Stay ANONymous...

Ha, Ha, You got Knocked the fuck out...

Guest parcheesey

props to bend on that first sticker...

I have a technique of my own for making some ill stickers... first take a picture or a grafff thing u did nicely on ur computer, make sure its the size that will fit on a sticker. Then print it out on a regular sheet of paper. Then print it out again on the same paper but wih a sticker taped over the area the picture or computer graffiti is. Then voila u have a sticker printed out from ur computer, works well, i do this often.

Originally posted by parcheesey

props to bend on that first sticker...

I have a technique of my own for making some ill stickers... first take a picture or a grafff thing u did nicely on ur computer, make sure its the size that will fit on a sticker. Then print it out on a regular sheet of paper. Then print it out again on the same paper but wih a sticker taped over the area the picture or computer graffiti is. Then voila u have a sticker printed out from ur computer, works well, i do this often.

i dont know if were talking about the same thing here but i got some sticker paper thats the size of a normal sheet of paper. dope for making huge labels and print offs

peace

Re: THE PRINTER INK IS NOT PEMANENT, IT WILL SMUDGE WIT THE RAIN.

Originally posted by HECZONER

BY THE WAY SKER IF YOU DID THAT PIECE, THEN WOA!!YOU DEF. GETTIN BETTER!

yeah i did that piece.thanks

Guest parcheesey
Originally posted by ares

yo sect...i found it lying around in school..but im pretty sure you could get some at an office depot type store. im not sure if its the name brand but on the back of the labels it says premium quality...hope this helped

peace

ya i just found some of that stuff 2day at cvs, its like a brooks or sum other pharmacy if u dont live on the eastcoast knowing what cvs is

Ok I'm looking to trade some blanks for some hot stickers, looking in the direction of Hecz, DentOne, DorkStar, etc. Just any stickers that are generally really sick looking :)

The blanks I have however are kinda unique and I haven't seen anyone mention trading them. They're used in UPS labelling machines. The sticker backing has the UPS logo faintly on it along with some text, but the sticker itself is completely blank. They're roughly 10"x4".

Hit me up with an IM if you're interested

Archived