sticker thread!

~DeNtOnE~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahahahahhahahahahah

Originally posted by Propaganda

sick shit...similar to daim but not quite.

DAIM IS DEF. MY FAVORITE WRITER BUT SORRY TO SAY MY WORK IS A PIECE OF SHIT COMPARED TO THAT GUY...AND IN THE WORDS OF MY BOY HEST ITS "FA' SHO' " NOT SIMILAR TO DAIM, BUT HEY YOU DIDN'T KNOW BETTER, LOOK AT YOUR WORK

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00274274f00000002.jpg'>

YOU STILL IN YOUR BEGGINING STAGES OF GRAFF, SO MOST LIKELY

YOU STILL DON'T KNOW STYLE. BUT HOPEFULLY ONE DAY YOU WILL, PAYCE!!!!

Guest Propaganda

Re: hahahahahhahahahahah

YOU STILL IN YOUR BEGGINING STAGES OF GRAFF, SO MOST LIKELY

YOU STILL DON'T KNOW STYLE. BUT HOPEFULLY ONE DAY YOU WILL, PAYCE!!!! [/b]

They whole point is to develop my own style which noone has but still trying. Thats why simples are coming weird and ugly for me. Yea hopefully one day it will pick up. Hope I didn't offend u with that daim comment. And madtoy.......you def gotta keep your weird comments to yourself.

Originally posted by belton_uk

hecs your 3d work is hevy but the stcikers bove that last 3d u posted are horrible sorry but the colors are eeeeeeeeeew but your 3d is just amazing:rolleyes:

SORRY hEcZ... BUT I AGREE!!! YOUR 3-D ALWAYS SEEMS TOP AMAZE ME BUT THOSE QUICK THROWIES ARE DISGUISTING... ARE YOU COLORBLING OR DID YOU DO THEM IN THE DARK???? J/K BRO... ANYWAYS, KEEP YOUR SHIT UP!!!

ONE*

mEn@cE* :king: wE

P.S. I DID THIS SICK PIECE FOR A GIRL BUT I'M LEAVING OUT OF TOWN TO SEE HER & I COULDN'T FIND YOU... SO I GUESS YOU MIGHT NOT SEE IT... MAYBE SOMEOTHER TIME? KIT

YOU HARD TO PLEASE FUCKIN BASTARDS....

Originally posted by eCaNeMMeNaCe

SORRY hEcZ... BUT I AGREE!!! YOUR 3-D ALWAYS SEEMS TOP AMAZE ME BUT THOSE QUICK THROWIES ARE DISGUISTING... ARE YOU COLORBLING OR DID YOU DO THEM IN THE DARK???? J/K BRO... ANYWAYS, KEEP YOUR SHIT UP!!!

ONE*

mEn@cE* :king: wE

P.S. I DID THIS SICK PIECE FOR A GIRL BUT I'M LEAVING OUT OF TOWN TO SEE HER & I COULDN'T FIND YOU... SO I GUESS YOU MIGHT NOT SEE IT... MAYBE SOMEOTHER TIME? KIT

HELL YEAH I DID THAT SHIT IN THE DARK, I HAD TO TASTE THE PAINT MARKER TO SEE WHAT COLOR IT WAS. I GUESS I WAS WRONG... FOR THE RECORD I THOUGHT THEY WERE PRETTY COOL!!!:D

Archived