SKINNY PEOPLE THREAD

Guest -MOE LESTER-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

welcome to the skinny club....im fucking skinny...i mean....very skinny...my arms are like toothpicks and if i was female i would have no ass....when i strech out my backbone is visible!! i only weigh 125 pounds and im 5'7. who else is skinny

damn man i am pretty much shaped exactly like u

Guest platapie
Originally posted by non-hetero

THIS WOULD BE A GOOD TIME FOR SOMEONE TO POST THEIR EXPERIENCES ON EASY WAYS TO GAIN WEIGHT.

Thanks in advance.

take weight gainer.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'd be OK with an extra 15 lbs, but I don't really want em... I'm extremely happy with being lightweight, nimble, and agile, and having the strength to push and throw my body around as I please. Gaining weight could compromise all that. All I need is a little more chest muscle. Beer,

El Mamerro

im bout 75kgs and bout 6'3

ppl always say i look skinny, my gf's sister was like fuck man! u lost weight, wish i could lose weight. but i always bin bout this skinny ? dont think i eva will get fattish, the way my body is built dont think i eva will.

im 5 11 and weight roughly 215 lbs, thats after 3 months of backpacking and eating nothing. i used to be like 245. man i could crush like every single one of you petite people. i feel like a giant here already... and im just a little bit fat. mainly due to a beer diet. but my girl loves every pound.

ttbigteddybearoner

but i do smash fools too.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by T.T Boy

man i could crush like every single one of you petite people. i feel like a giant here already...

You gotta catch me first... I can't really do much damage, but I can land three slaps to the face, tweak both your nipples, and knee you in the nuts before your arm has finished swinging.

Then I just run like a motherfuck. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro

You gotta catch me first... I can't really do much damage, but I can land three slaps to the face, tweak both your nipples, and knee you in the nuts before your arm has finished swinging.

Then I just run like a motherfuck. Beer,

El Mamerro

i hate the dreaded nipple tweak. god those things hurt.

well id say i can run pretty fast, playing hockey my whole life as well as soccer helps with speed, and boxing on the off season teaches you to swing a fast punch dont hurt either.

:crazy:

Guest platapie
Originally posted by T.T Boy

im 5 11 and weight roughly 215 lbs, thats after 3 months of backpacking and eating nothing. i used to be like 245. man i could crush like every single one of you petite people. i feel like a giant here already... and im just a little bit fat. mainly due to a beer diet. but my girl loves every pound.

ttbigteddybearoner

but i do smash fools too.

we shoudl start a new thread called the im bigger then 80% of everyone else on this board.

ttboy

plats

uncleboy

^ punchign like theres no tommrow:D

Guest platapie
Originally posted by EL_PIKUDO

iam not even close to being skinny...

HEAVY BREATHER..CREW :)

join the frat boys and unite bortha!

i thought i was a freak at '6, 3" 155lbs, but some of you guys are a pirates dream...

sunken chest.

Archived