Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mopius

i just seen my mom naked

Guest mopius

i was mindin my own business when, the poopy had come on...i run to the can, when bam out steps the naked mom and i must admit she was pretty hot...im sure some of you guys have snuk a peek before!?!?!

come i know you have

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

that's whoa

seeing your own mom naked would have to be scary. not like, damn, i think i'll go flog the dolphin cuz my mom looks good. you need some serious help if you think your mom's hot. but i have a few friends who's mom's are highly fuckable.

I have to agree with Mopius, cause I have seen HIS moms naked and she is a hottie, personally I liked how she felt more than what she looked like!

i fucked one of my ex gurlfriends moms she was supa hot and she gave a better blow job....ha go figure....

i saw my friends mom naked one time, same exact way, i had to go to the bathroom cept she left the door open and shit and i ran in and . . . she was there, i was like whoa!!!!

------------------

Live and Die by Open Walls and a bag of Paint

Originally posted by tEkRoCkS:

i fucked one of my ex gurlfriends moms she was supa hot and she gave a better blow job....ha go figure....

I had an ex girl's mom proposition me for sex..I just got up and left the room. I was scared. Now I wish Iw ould have fucked her just so I could tell my ex that I fucked her mom.

It's funny how no one is taking this as a joke... Eh, my cousin is pretty hot... wait, nevermind.

who hasnt? but thinking your own mom is hot naked is not cool. your friends' moms is ok but not your own

my second cousin (by marrige) was in playboy a few months back... it was gross and wierd as fuck...

------------------

who let the dogs out?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this