DEATH METAL,BLACK METAL,GRINDCORE,etc.....

Guest mafIAkilla

i also do not own any proper American black metal.

to each their own, i think bm is super gay with the exception of probably a dozen bands--which are certainly not true kult bands either. maybe gorgoroth and bathory get a pass by the real bm kids? i know i listen to shit that a lot of metal dudes think is gay, and i also listen to a lot of metalcore, so its whatever--people like what they like and if i don't like it i think its gay.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i remember when i saw ManOwaR i was furious because the smallest size they had was XL. it was that or a girlie-T, so i bought an immortal shirt instead. (yes, i do enjoy immortal).

and my signature means 'fuck improvised explosive devices' i hate those fucking things.

don't hate on manowar.

they are fucking awesome. period.

over the top? absolutely.

and its been like 20 years since they wore that shit. now its just homo chaps and leather vests.

louder than hell IS one of the best rock-out albums ever released. seriously. get it. listen to it for a couple days straight and tell me i'm wrong...

Man, I'm going to see the band called Macabre Bludgeoning this summer in Wyoming. Gonna get beer hair in the mosh pit. Fuck some people up and wave my hair around like a windmill. YEAH. FUCKEN MELLOL.

The band's 'drummer' is going to sit there with a nervous tic in his wrist; which he attempts to keep under control by holding a chop stick over an empty tub of ice cream. (TAP-TAP-TAP-TAP-TAP-TAP.) And a passing diesel train will go over a nearby bridge. (RHN-DHN-DHN-DHN-DHN-DHN.) and finally, there'll be a bear at the front of the stage choking on a bird. (NNNROOAAARGH RAAARGH)

Fucken Meddol! DEVOURRRRRR. YOURRRRRR. SPLEEEEEEEEENGGGHHHNHN.

Archived