DEATH METAL,BLACK METAL,GRINDCORE,etc.....

Guest mafIAkilla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1240334706490_f.jpg

seriously? who could hate this guy?

i bet some "wise" grind shit head has a whole lot of nothing to say about it though...

listen to deicide, and fart blood.

AEON is pretty good too...

http://www.myspace.com/aeon666

also, beneath the massacre, viraemia, skinless (trample the weak, hurdle the dead), and nile's "in their darkest shrines" has been on my play list alot lately...

Worst comes to worse I can upload it for Jew.

i found it.

only gotten the chance for one listen, but i'm not sold.

parts of it remind me of old goatwhore, which is rad, but the whole thing with long ass songs to me is that there needs to be a reason for 22 minutes of that.

its something i think about with a lot of the more 'post' type stuff i listen to. its rad sometimes, but sometimes it should just be a song in 3 or 4 parts (ie Agalloch's 'she painted fire across the skyline 1-3' and 'our fortress is burning 1-3.') its impressive from a performance standpoint (see also NOFX's 'the decline'), but its also kind of unnecessary, imo.

blind guardian's ~12 minute songs work as they are seemingly more like operas and stories as i can follow the lyrics, w/o understanding of the lyrics its hard for me to experience the song in the same fashion.

/discuss

also, NILE is always good.

Oh I know it was a photoshop but I don't care that band rots. And honestly the only Black metal bands I listen to are

Blut Aus Nord, and only this album by them(Mort)

23348.jpg

Anaal Nathrakh, Codex necro but their other shit is allright too

already posted the flick scroll up.

And this blackened death metal group Order of Ennead which I think is the breakthrough metal act of 09

61sqyIwMMHL._SS500_.jpg

I been fuckin waiting for you to post up some borderline disgusting shit Swordfish hahahah

Archived