DEATH METAL,BLACK METAL,GRINDCORE,etc.....

Guest mafIAkilla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ummm any other shitty breakdowncore watered down we wear shirts with electric teal/pink/green throw up coming out of prostitutes band.

That would be the way to go.

This came off as really umad. I get that and no one is gunna agree on everything but my man, you have been putting up some good opinions. Then this?

No disrespek

What's the hype surrounding Fleshgod Apocalypse? They are a shitty exhausted italian brutaldm group. No character. And yes they are an Akercoke rip off.

composed of members of Hour of Penance, don't be hatin'

heres some more music....

- gay name, gayer album art, pretty awesome music

http://www.myspace.com/adversarialmusic - I don't like posting myspace links but I can't find em on youtube, Adversarial ... blackened DM from Toronto, so fucking good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfJk_XEl41w - teaser for Aeons new shit, I don't even really like Aeon very much but this is sounding niceee

also the red chord are about as close as deathcore comes to not sucking ... some people will cosign beneath the massacre as well

red chord isnt bad.

i liked that fleshgod song that someone posted, but i dl'd the album and it is so-so.

the album art with the kraken on it was pretty cool though. gotta love the kraken.

you arent metal if you dont, right? haha.

checked out that Soreption band someone posted also, it was decent.

sttwhtd1eh7.jpg

trample the weak, hurdle the dead. ill never get tired of this album.

cool dudes as well, and they play a damn good live show, a shitload of energy and chaos. i havent been to a death metal show since the Vital Remains show around my town with a SHITTY turnout, but ill definately see Skinless once they come around again.

dude, i remember playing some flash game where you control some dude with a shotgun or something, and you go on a rampage shooting up motherfuckers while having INIQUITY as the background music, like the faster the song gets, the more intense the game becomes hahah.

someone link me to that if they remember it.

Archived