The Most you have sexed within 24 hour(o)<==B

Guest ToYs

Guest ToYs

ok so the other day i broke my record its nothing great but me and my girl fucked 7 times... we were pretty much fucking all day. (gonna take a few days for a break after that.) whats your personal records?

(dumb worthless post #543289054720578465985267985426754269506)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dyptheria

9 times in one day with the same female

2 different girls within the span of 3 hours (at the same party)

frum 11:45p.m.-5:00a.m. with acou-ple 5 min breaks inbetween for water and smokes. then took her home at 5:30 am and her parents werent home so got head for 45 min then fucced for 2 more hours. from then on i was cumless for 2 days.

Guest PHYNE

all that fucking will bring trouble.........hope your wearing a condom? take it from an expert on the no condom thing hahah i got 2 kids man ..

never think it cant happen to you!!!:rolleyes:

If you dont use a condom you have an 86% chance of getting a girl pregnant.

If you use a condom you have an 10% chance of getting a girl pregnant.

If you use a birth control pill you have a 1% chance of it failing.

No methods of birth control will totally reduce chances for stds. A condom only reduces it a small bit.

1 in 4 sexually active teenagers have std's.

All true facts people.

Originally posted by test pattern

My god! That's about roughly 11 times more than Regulator's fucked... EVER!:eek:

Seriously though, you had to have been sore.

i cant believe this...now if i was a 22 year old virgin, yea maybe you have something there and can insult me....but only like 1 in every 50 kids my age has had sex so theres really nothing there...your running out of ammo bitch

Jeeze, I'm no daisy.

My record was five times in a row, one night. When I was 19, and hanging out at the Family Hand Restaurant, I met a very cool 31-year-old hippie woman named Nancy. She invited me home. There was another, older guy named Joshua along with us too, but after we got to her apartment, she asked me to go look in the refrigerator and get some wine. I figured "Oh, I get it, she wants me to split, so she can talk to this guy privately." I was feeling really young and out of it. I went and got the wine and three wine glasses out of the cabinet, and when I got back, Joshua was gone.

"Huh. Where's Joshua?"

"Well, he had to split."

"Oh. Want some wine? Or should I go too?"

"Oh, no, darlin'. Why do you think I sent Joshua away?"

"You sent him away?"

"Uh huh."

"Oh."

"So are we going to stand here all night, or are you going to ball me?"

DAY-UM.

"Oh. Well, I , uh...I'm taken by surprise."

"Why don't you take off your blue jeans and you can come surprise me."

Anyway, to make a long story shorter, Nancy just knew some things that quite frankly, none of the girls I knew seemed to know about. And by daylight we had pretty much tried them all out. She was the sweetest woman, and very good looking at age 31. Today, she would be about 63 years old. Last time I heard from her, she was a Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor and moving to Colorado or somewhere.

Archived