lisa left eye lopes dies in car wreck

Santa Claus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^^then we all must suck at life.^^^

i can't really say i'm sorry she is dead. anyone who burns down someones house over a relationship...i dunno if you knew her(which i didn't), you probably wouldn't like her either.

but i'm sure there will be many tributes about how she was the greatest person who ever lived and how she lit up the room when she came in. and how she was the most outgoing, beautiful person. i just don't like how when people die people turn them into saints. everyone dies. i'm not trying to say it isn't a big deal because i know i sure don't want to, but its a fact of life.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

fox...I hate that too. Everyone can think your a fucking cunt while your alive but once your worm food your automatically mother fucking theresa.

now I AIN'T doing that. i happened to quite like while she was still around

I could give a fuck less about that Aaliyah twat tho....

yeah, rightyo fox. they always find something amazing to say something about famous folks. I wish they could say it like it was with people. Like Hendrix, the things I see on his career dont make him sound like a saint, but he didnt burn anyones freaking house, he just had an unfortunate death, and used drugs, no cover ups.

Archived