beating up girls

*die*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by bodice_ripper

that prosthetic hand's a bitch, ain't it...................

huh? i dont understand. and neways girl think "o i can smasah on a guy and he aint gonna do shit cuzz hell get arrested.

Originally posted by KaBar

Hit on some girl and her Dad will come beat your ass senseless. I knew a guy who slapped his girlfriend,back in the '60s. Her father made him put the hand he smacked her with down on the hood of his car, and her Dad smashed it with a big ass hammer. Dented the fuck out of his car hood, too. If you got a problem with a girl, or a woman, you'd be wise to just walk away and forget it. Harming a girl is a good way to get your ass killed.

there is the father in kabar.

Originally posted by High Priest

getting slapped really stig, id rather get punched in the jaw.

I agree.

Getting punched is quite refreshing in a sadistic kind of way, it gets the old adrenaline pumping.

A slap is just pure degrading! It's like you're being treated as a little bitch!

:spent:

Originally posted by willy.wonka

its easy......

too fucking true! no matter how much bigger than me she is, I can always trounce a girl in a fight. And quickly too.

once though, I was in fight with a girl and she believed in going for the eyes, throat and genitals. Fucking excellent fight - could only be described as a brawl.

I still won.:king:

i dunno. i do think that it is wrong to hit a girl or even bitch slap a girl. that is just wrong. it just shows what kinda of morals your parents taught you.

but if a guy ever hit me or bitch slap me, fucking get ready to fucking fight because i am down.

i don't fuckin belive it

aight what ever but it's bullshit that girls do crazy ass shit and get away wiht that shit. a girl could stab a guy in the neck rip off his dick and lop off a finger and get a black eye in the procees and the dude will sent to jail.

the main reason i got started on this shit is becuase i was chillin with my boy a some bitch rolls up out of nowhere. has a case of mistaked identity, say i some nigga named jerome,and trips about some bullshit. i tell her i'm not this guys and she then snaps jumps on my back and tries to rip out my fuckin eyes. i throw her into a garbage dumpster that's right nex to us and my boy trips about me throwing here into the dumpster. Seriously i was gonna get my eyes ripped out and i get beef for defending my self. this shit goes on mad often also. fuck women rights. they want to beat equally but cant be drafted for war a cant get a beat down

Guest --zeSto--

^ haha...

you droped her in a dumpster? classic move!

As long as you didn't slam the lid on her, I see no problem with

putting trash in the trash can.:beat:

Guest uncle-boy

i know a guy who knocked out a couple girl teeth with a left handed jab.:D although i disagree with girl hitting. she was definitely asking for it, although i wouldn't have hit her. anyways she tried to get her gun and shoot him afterwards.

i would never ever hit a female under any circumstance, it's just wrong...it's just something you're raised with, in my case my father teaching me it's wrong. i wouldnt dare hit my moms either, she knows i would whoop her ass, but i'd get a nice broken jaw, bruised face, and cracked rib from my pops. he's mad serious. 6'4" 250lbs...cant fuck with it..

i hit my sister sometimes because she pisses me off, but that's about it.

Guest platapie

i saw a girl drop some guy the other ntie. it was great he was alld runka nd shti. and she was jus liek shaddup, whhhomp! there he went.

Who cares about honor in a fight? The loser.

A fight isn't something like: I think im right, you think you're right. Let's fight! Whoever wins fair and square is the obvious right one!

A fight to me is more along the lines of: You pissed me off. I am going to try as much as I physically can to have you at least in the hospital gasping for air because I crushed your windpipe by stomping your throat while you were on the ground.

Thank you and goodnight.

Originally posted by test pattern

Who cares about honor in a fight? The loser.

A fight isn't something like: I think im right, you think you're right. Let's fight! Whoever wins fair and square is the obvious right one!

A fight to me is more along the lines of: You pissed me off. I am going to try as much as I physically can to have you at least in the hospital gasping for air because I crushed your windpipe by stomping your throat while you were on the ground.

my point exactly

Archived