beating up girls

*die*

I get tired of bitches get all crazy and shit and not being able to do nothing about it cause i you slap a bitch nowadays you get jumped by like 30 family members and the police get called on you. Seriously bitch slapping should become a sport because they annoy the fuck outa me. They be the first one to dis you and say "why do you always gotta go out at 2 in the morning for some fuckin graffiti shit" ,but they'll be the first one to ask you to do their name and shit. 9 times outa 10 i tell bitches that i'm leaving to sell drugs but it never works after a while cuase i'm always broke wit no money.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hit on some girl and her Dad will come beat your ass senseless. I knew a guy who slapped his girlfriend,back in the '60s. Her father made him put the hand he smacked her with down on the hood of his car, and her Dad smashed it with a big ass hammer. Dented the fuck out of his car hood, too. If you got a problem with a girl, or a woman, you'd be wise to just walk away and forget it. Harming a girl is a good way to get your ass killed.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by KASTsystem

wow, you're not banned yet?

hahahaha http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>

This is the worst kind of double standard.

The general rule is that you can defend yourself with equal force.

However this just doesn't work with women. I've seen girls get up

in people's faces, only to be pushed away. Then they start yelling...

"I'm a girl! You can't do that." Well I say that if you can hit like a boy,

better be prepared for when you get hit like a boy.

Men have an unspoken agreement...dont knee each other in the nuts.

So women shouldn't either.

my dad was tellin me about this group of brothers he knew when he was growin up who were crazy as fuck. one day the younger heard his sister's boyfriend slap her. so he charged through the screen door and beat the livng piss out of the guy. he like lifted him up over his head and threw him in the street. the dude never went back to the house and left the girl alone.

i gotta admit, back in the 9th grade, i beat the shit out of some bitch (keyword, bitch). this was in front of her apartment and not at school. this heffa was causing major conflict between my cousin and his girlfriend and pissing me and my friend off. she threw her big foam shoes at us and my friend threw them in a tree. then she said some retarded shit to me, put her hand all in my face. then i punched her in the face and didnt stop. picked her fat ass up and dropped her and continued to lay punches. a little over the top but she deserved it.

now, i wouldnt do such a thing but i hate the fact that girls can slap guys or even beat them up with a frying pan without anything put on them. you can push a girl away to keep them from hitting you in the head and youre going to jail.

"This is the worst kind of double standard.

However this just doesn't work with women. I've seen girls get up

in people's faces, only to be pushed away. Then they start yelling...

"I'm a girl! You can't do that." Well I say that if you can hit like a boy,

better be prepared for when you get hit like a boy."

i couldn't agree more.

Originally posted by *die*

I get tired of bitches get all crazy and shit and not being able to do nothing about it cause i you slap a bitch nowadays you get jumped by like 30 family members and the police get called on you. Seriously bitch slapping should become a sport because they annoy the fuck outa me. They be the first one to dis you and say "why do you always gotta go out at 2 in the morning for some fuckin graffiti shit" ,but they'll be the first one to ask you to do their name and shit. 9 times outa 10 i tell bitches that i'm leaving to sell drugs but it never works after a while cuase i'm always broke wit no money.

:rolleyes:

i never really hit girls. i just like picking them up and throwing them on the ground. that usually works best.

or if they are slapping you, grab their hands and swirl them around, throw her in a cool choke hold and then kick her legs out and slam her head first into the ground.

it works every time. guaranteed.

como le dice sarcasm?

www.hifiart.com

Guest --zeSto--

who was the commedian that said...

"I'll never ever hit a woman. But I'll shake the shit out of her."

I think it's Dave Chapelle

Originally posted by --zeSto--

Men have an unspoken agreement...dont knee each other in the nuts.

So women shouldn't either.

I sort of agree. I do on occassion hit blokes, and I fully expect to recieve as good as I give. However, it ISN'T on if its someone your are going out with.

In my experience with fighting with blokes, they have no issues with using their physical advantage against me. That's fine and understandable. *I* have no issues with going for the nuts........................:cool:

i couldnt give a fuccc i treat the gurls the same way as i treat guys. u wana swing on me be prepared to catch my fade. even if she is my girl friend, if u wana hit me then u get hit bacc simple as that.

Guest --zeSto--

well how about this.. (for argument's sake) (directed at bodice_)

If you were fighting mono a mono, fair and square, slug for slug,

with a man, and he aimed for your tit and gave you a suckerpunch,

wouldn't you call him on taking a cheapo shot? It's escalating the fight.

Men should fight like its hockey. Only punches to the head and body are

allowed, and the the fight stops when one man drops.

You dont escalate, or turn the fight dirty.

So hitting in the weakes spot is just not acceptable.

Bruce Lee would never kick a men in the nuts.

Chuck Norris would never sack a man.

Like I said before...

If your're going to fight like a man, expect to be treated like a man.

If you lower the bar, then expect a cheat shot in return.

-----

note: This does NOT apply in the case of assault.

There should be an agreement to fight.

In the case of aptempted rape or sexual assault...

aim for the left nut ladies... it hangs lower.

Guest willy.wonka

the only girl i ever feel like slappin is my mom...shes always fighting with the people she loves and talks a lot of bullshit about me and to me.loves my brothers more than she will ever love me that bitch.my step dad has the same problem...loves the dog more than he loves the family...thats why i follow in MY DADS footsteps...he at least was a man.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

well how about this.. (for argument's sake) (directed at bodice_)

If you were fighting mono a mono, fair and square, slug for slug,

with a man, and he aimed for your tit and gave you a suckerpunch,

wouldn't you call him on taking a cheapo shot?

No, of course I wouldn't!. Its a fight. I don't believe in this honorable fighting lark. I only do it when I have to, and I use every opening available to me. No girl my size would last in a fight with rules that favour punching solely the head and torso...........................................

Archived