slept on writers in the Bay Area

hava_nagila

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

slept on writers in sf bitch:

iron, ether, satan, buket, lift, phine, steel, reason, ceak, breed, aviso, astro, bask, clu, cast, defi, daysr, doer, early, flak, gram, garbage, hura, harsh, igni, lapher, mingo(MI 4 you stuuupid toys), naka, open cf, orgy, pesto, quartz, rhyme, spesh, sufer, sober, TRIBAL GEAR, tofu, vers

im bored... :eek:

Originally posted by piece415

slept on writers in sf bitch:

iron, ether, buket, lift, aviso, bask, defi, daysr, doer, early(not from the bay), gram, harsh, igni, mingo(MI 4 you stuuupid toys), naka, open cf, quartz, ryme, spesh, sufer, GEAR, vers

im bored... :eek:

moderated the fuck out you shit nigga.

Originally posted by shitmop-1$

you can probably get smashed on by any mother fucker on here, including 10shn. so shut the fuck up with all of your internet rambling you fucking hoe.

I now your bich ass aint talking to me u fucking loser. on one of ur shots on soda u said back off kids . bitch ur kid to bitch i bet u still live under ur dads roof nigga so dont act like ur older then me and pesto nigga im just a couple of montns younger then u bitch. i bet il kick ur ass bitch dont let me catch u around mission like last time bitch u and abuse got scared of me and cast nigga . dont get k.o hoe and fuck u toy

crazy lazy

whose talking shit ? bitch u triying to get sick with

me to fuck u hoe all deez ckt faggets talk so much

shit on the net but when u step up to them they dont

do anything fucking kawards . bsteamob oh yeah ckt

dont try to rock buses we dont want u to get cought now .

do we.:king: lapher

Re: crazy lazy

Originally posted by rehpal2k3

what evs. i don't even understand that.

Originally posted by $choda$

:eek: my version of slepton: iron, ether, steel, harsh, MAK1, :lol: , eyesoar, keda(not adek:lol: ), buket, leroy, chubs, spesh, zel, sufer, cyf, ribit, japan, chinatown.

chubs and leroy dont bomb 4 squat, japan doesnt run n e more and how the phuk is chinatown slept on?... other than the fact that fools get beat uncontious by gangs of fobs with 2 by 4s.

By the way, me just got metal whoopy bat tooday.:)

Re: crazy lazy

Originally posted by rehpal2k3

lol go home, legistically bushoppers vs. writers....am i the only one seeing there is not a comparison??????lol bst is out of their element no matter how hard they run buses

Originally posted by GaryColemen

tru, but someone or some peeps need to learn where the line is drawn

there is no line. Bushoppers ARE writers. Tru its a different part of the game but you DO have to give em props. If you chill with them you would know that there is a lot of skill to it. To be able to rock a clean one flow on a panel while the bus is moving takes practice. Not to mention that it takes years to be able to rock any words flowing without it looking like shit. Im sure piecers couldnt flow anything and if you hate on flows you hate on sf and thats that. keepin Frisco style alive mang. Besides i do know bus hoppers who also have good piecing styles.

Originally posted by GaryColemen

i kno bushoppers with piecing style 2, but my point is i have never seen BST piecing, therefore what gives them the right to hack cats who are piecing..........i could understand if BST were hitting shit hard with throwies and burners, or if CKT was bushopping, but

Its not about who's peicing, its about beef. Do you really think BST wanted to do something nice? FUCK NO, sloppy throwies over pieces is proper in that situation. The fact is that BST stepped up and Ckt stepped down cause they dont have the heart to battle.

Archived