slept on writers in the Bay Area

hava_nagila

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gary coleman needs to shut the fuck up

what the fuck is this draw the line bullshit...your a fucking stupid ass bitch for even saying that.....its all graffiti, whether its a fucking bumper shot or a production.....stop trying to be a graffiti scientist and over analyzing shit you graffhoe

Originally posted by fuck muni

gary coleman needs to shut the fuck up

what the fuck is this draw the line bullshit...your a fucking stupid ass bitch for even saying that.....its all graffiti, whether its a fucking bumper shot or a production.....stop trying to be a graffiti scientist and over analyzing shit you graffhoe

wuteva tis all bullshit, and im sorry my possition on the subject offended u, i think it is time to move on anywayz

cm is hella funny... i saw one of his shots on a 14 the other day.... he still bombs. you know he's hard cause he's the only mutherfucker who bombed down the heart of 3rd st. i remember when i met him... i was hitting up with a streak on a 49 and this dude walks up and's like let me see that. he starts casually rockin the entire bus, seriously... every panel was hit. the best part about it was that the whole time he was singin' out loud to himself "its getting cold outside", while at the same time trying to pick up this 30 year old white chick, while trying to slang trees too. talk about multi tasking. oh yeah, mad props for writing caveman... thats savage as fuck.

Gory

I hope you could back all the shit you talk on the net.

Bitch u think your sick because u steped up to phine nigga

u didnot have los huevos to step up to me bitch . when i saw

u down on 16 mission i asked u if u tag and the scary bitch nigga

u are u said no . so shut the fuck up bitch and dont let me catch u

on the street nigga pinche mojado culero .

Originally posted by shitmop-1$

you know i told you straight up what i wrote. you know whats up. the only shit talking i do is to you, for bringing stupid ass shit on to the table for no reason at all..

Shut that shit up bitch dont get scared bitch u cant see me now but i will

find u hoe so dont be surprise hoe .

laphher

Originally posted by rehpal2k3

u scared hoe hahaha stupid toy.and dont say im a toy because i will burn all ur shit nigga macLr kid dont get scared.

i'm sorry that you live in such a delusional world, my advise would be to seek professional care for your inferiority complexes. and then maybe you would be able to open you eyes and indulge yourself in the truth, you suck.

Re: laphher

i'm sorry that you live in such a delusional world, my advise would be to seek professional care for your inferiority complexes. and then maybe you would be able to open you eyes and indulge yourself in the truth, you suck.

(AT PIECING)

he will burn you on any bus.

Re: laphher

so does your mother she sucks great nuts man tell her i enjoid it haha and i dont suck so get of my nuts nigga and u dont have any style bitch .with ur ugly bomig nigga u dont even know how to fade hoe and stop embarising ur self dont rock on buses toy . u cant see me bitch and i know u wont step up bitch get of me nigga . king lapher :king: bsteam fuck ckt

Archived