slept on writers in the Bay Area

hava_nagila

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -MOE LESTER-

why cant you fools just use email or some shit...you honestly think no one in the SFPD vandal squad can speak spanish...i kno fat chinese kids that can speak spanish....this thread sucks

haker is some old school hts shit. that is tight he was in for a comeback. i have been seeing hella ceak scribes on buses. that kid might blow up if he gets his shit together. what about that dude fatal? i hella like that dude even though i ain't down with the style. he is running hard with a rock scribe in hand and ya'll can't step. he is either some 8th grader who goes to hoover or a 30 year old latin dude...

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Pimpslap3000

haker is some old school hts shit. that is tight he was in for a comeback. i have been seeing hella ceak scribes on buses. that kid might blow up if he gets his shit together. what about that dude fatal? i hella like that dude even though i ain't down with the style. he is running hard with a rock scribe in hand and ya'll can't step. he is either some 8th grader who goes to hoover or a 30 year old latin dude...

yea fatals cool even tho is style is eehhhhhhh, your wrong on both of your gueses tho...i kno his girl shes cool as fuck used to tag too

ceak dont give a fuck about style, half his shots are under the influence

haker aint in HTS no more but hes still tight...he was runnin for a sec

what happened to IT? they were blowin up for a minute...

Guest -MOE LESTER-

redrum would be sick if he rocked harder...thats a sickass name to flow

spesh is fucking bombing, that fools slept on

bask is slept on, dude went to tokyo and came back with some ill new steez

chek is up as fuck

tips been rockin lately with those white streakers

Guest -MOE LESTER-

haahha rackpaint thats a sick track you got in your quote.....WITH MY HAND ON MY 40!!!!!!!!!!! too many frisco rappers are slept on but im not even gonnna go there...it would take be hours to put up a list of frisco shit that pummels the fuck out of the commercial rap that 94.9 bumps

Archived