slept on writers in the Bay Area

hava_nagila

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by steelchef

JOLT KMH is probably the most slept on writer in the universe..

He came out to SF when grey moved out there from albuquerque.

I don't know f he is still there though.. apparently he just fell off the face of the earth.

He cliqued up with LORDS didn't he? I think he still has an old ass piece running...

Originally posted by GrafKix

Benet was/is hardly slept on. His shit still runs on elite spots all through SF, everyone knows Benet

Doesn't seem he gets as much respect as he should though. ZERO and MARS are two other dope writers that I don't hear much about.

Originally posted by GaryColemen

i dont here much about zero but mars is still doing shit

You've heard of Zero before though? I've talked to a lot of people from the bay that have never even heard of him, but I've seen a bit of his stuff, and I must say I like it..

Re: Re: zero flik

Originally posted by Fugazi

Is that the same Zero? All I've ever seen from him are these weird robot looking pieces.

I think Ive only seen one Zero tag... and I only noticed it because i know a toy in Berkeley who writes that.

Ive been noticing DAZER tags recently... too bad for that guy Dayser and Daver... too many names that are too similar. There needs to be beef!

loer fasho! ummm... redrum, haker, BN one, caveman, atak, dzyer, kode, zeam (yall remember cuts too), ceaker, naka... and any other nigga claimin south side of frisco or catchin wreck on muni. if you aint heard of loer, or BN or redrum, then come to my hood nigga... you get mobbed on. south side what!? mob on punk ass sunset and other rich, frontin punks... yall aint hard.

Archived