slept on writers in the Bay Area

hava_nagila

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Devilush

ever since i've known this kid, he's always been so polite to me and the hubby. he's never been rude.

and he's got good hands styles too.

i thought quartz was nice... at first. when i met him he was like "oh i went over some piece of yours" and i wasnt tripping, but then he started trying to hack me out when i asked him about it later. fuckin prick, he should bomb with cans, not cutty stupid marker shots.

Originally posted by thabossnigga

oh yeah, fuck the aves. hella toy ass kids who think they're hard ass bus hoppers. fuck muni was right (except for bh) south side up... where all this shit started... niakka!!!!!

tru that, and the bh has "some" shit going on, its just not district wide

bernal heights is cool...stop all this district hatin the avenues may be full of old people and fobs but its still cracking

the 14s were catching some wreck today...i was hoppin a 14 and seen fucking lapher and some kid hitting a 14 going the other way with the purple mop hahaha beast kills muni

the 14s were catching some wreck today...i was hoppin a 14 and seen fucking lapher and some kid hitting a 14 going the other way with the purple mop hahaha beast kills muni

that was :king: cast man...and his purple mop...and we do kill muni :lol:

beasteam...haller back

Originally posted by thabossnigga

i thought quartz was nice... at first. when i met him he was like "oh i went over some piece of yours" and i wasnt tripping, but then he started trying to hack me out when i asked him about it later. fuckin prick, he should bomb with cans, not cutty stupid marker shots.

he's really not like that. graf doesnt really trip him out...well it didnt trip him out 4 years ago.

you know why he probably was trippin....he has dickhead friends. i wont name names.

Archived