slept on writers in the Bay Area

hava_nagila

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by shitmop-1$

it's funny that any one in etb almost banked on you. you must be a frail one.

i didnt say they banked me...they were just as skinny as me...they thuoght i was in ckt and were talking mad shit about how ckt bites etb and one of them got up...i cleared it up with a FUCK SOY shot in the window mang

Originally posted by thabossnigga

ckt bites all, its no secret

TRUUUUU DAAAAAAAT!!!! CKT couldn't bight much harder, ARTSCHOOLFAGS piss me off. They need to stick to oil paintins and sculptures, THEY DO NOT BELONG IN GRAFF, with exception 2, ATARI, and just because rehpal said MAK was ABUSE (which I already new, wasn't bout to drop dem names) I hate him, but he at least has a semi-new/different style than ABUSE, and he finally has something other than just a broke throwy..............broke simple letters. This is for MAK: the only reasson you get respect is because you go out, anybody is capable of going out as much as they want, but nobody is capable of style until they practice and sketch. The only reason you think your hard is because you can get up. The fact of the matter is, YOU ARE A TOY!!! YOUR SHIT IS WAK, SORRY FOR BEING HARSH, BUT ITS BOUT TIME FOR A MUTHER FUCKING WAKEUP CALL!! STICK TO THE SKETCH BOOK FOR A WHILE THEN GO OUT. YOU'LL THANK ME SOMETIME SOON. I HATE SEEING GOOD SPOTS GET TAKEN BY SUCH FUCKIN TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT FUCKIN AROUND, SO NEXT TIME I SEE MAK, IT BETTER BURN EVERYTHING AROUND IT FOR A 10 MILE RADIUS. JUST LISTEN AND DO WHAT I SAID, and you'll be a happy man. And I'm::spent:

This is nothing against you or anyone else or MAK, I just wanted to say something he would here. Those other CKT heads at least are good at piecing and are on the right track, but MAK is out in the blue, he needs to hit the sketchbook and run along side wit CKT. Forget that shit I said about CKT, MAK should just get a little better because if he was, and he went out as much as he does right now, those two things combined gets you somethin good. Feel me?

Originally posted by shitmop-1$

why must you contradict yourself so much. pick a new screen nam or find out what the fuck you want out of graffiti. toy I dont give a fuck shit, or clean shit with style. make up your mind you queer.

bahaha...i agree with you on that shit. the kid has got to get his aggression out some way though. wankin it just doesn't do it for him...oh wait a second...

Originally posted by Pimpslap3000

the kid has got to get his aggression out some way though.

How are you to tell me I'm a kid, you've never even seen me before bitch. So shut up! Oh yeah, its all about that "FRISCO style" though, ain't it pimpslap?! FUCK THAT! You don't know what your talking about.

Originally posted by FuckArtFags1

How are you to tell me I'm a kid, you've never even seen me before bitch. So shut up! Oh yeah, its all about that "FRISCO style" though, ain't it pimpslap?! FUCK THAT! You don't know what your talking about.

your comment made it obvious that you know him and that he talks about frisco style. You need to take pills for your dislexic retardation biatch.

Archived