slept on writers in the Bay Area

hava_nagila

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by bombstylez

anyone seen shit by a cat that writes Cleo? i met him in haight-ashbury over the summer and he hit up my blackbook i dunno who the hell he is tho i havent seen anything else he's done

i met CLEO DAF heading to the city in 95-96. dunno if its the same dude. was madd cool. i usta write "Felon" and he said FelonBa would kill me. i seen this name Amaze while in the city, too. did a few mock tags BUT the ride home.. AMAZE,PEZand some others had this CRAZY BART freeway shot. they were still building up the freeway in WestOakland, they caught a section being built, then the boards were removed... so it was just pieces floating on the side of 880. SICK...

is G10 slept on? the christmas tree guy is slept on... but hes got all spots ive got up and down Five.

Originally posted by piece415

nade, pastime, iii, unknown(dont say shit shitmop)

fuck you son. thats some faggot artsy shit, he expects those faggot ass little characters to mean shit to me, thats some pussy shit.nigga.hoe.cunt.sleaze bag.nuckle head.ass hole.shit face.biatch.whathefuckamitalkingabout???

has anyone else noticed the complete and utter lack of diversity in where these writers are from? the thread is called "slept on writers in the bay area." so, for the record, every time i go to marin i see tons and skert tags. bely and bloat have fills in every hood and every yard in the east bay, and kron, rise, and amend are the shit. i don't go to san jose, so i can't speak for them. wc from palo alto have some sick fucking writers, but they're mostly piecers. it kinda bothers me that from redwood city to mountain view on el camino real, i can drive without seeing a single fucking rooftop. what the hell is that? is graff dead in the burbs?

in case you hadn't gathered, tons of amazing writers come out of the burbs. vegan and jade are from the burbs, byc is the crew they started in high school with a few other big heads whose names i don't remember. kzam and sibl are both burbsy kids, i know because i went to school with them. a lot of people move to the city and start crushing - i know that percept ain't from the city, he's from a college town.

so, the point is that you should pay attention to whether or not kids are painting in the burbs, because sooner or later you'll know them.

or not, whatever.

Originally posted by GrafKix

Kansr.

Kansr is capable of some good shit but he did a sloppy sloppy roller on a railroad tressle overpass when you're going up 680 towards sacto. Man, if you're gonna go all the way, do it right.

I do like the piece he did over that ugly ass ethnic mural on telegraph in berkeley.

Originally posted by LENS

NORM tears it up in S.F. definately an underrepresented member of MSK.

I heard a rumor over some beef between MSK and ICP in S.F. anyone care to comment?

thats some old shit... icp was heated cause msk had no respect and was going over anybody. anyway, icp stepped to msk, and buter and reyes threw down and from what i hear buter took him. i dont know how much is true... but from what i heard icp took em. norm got banked on too, straight 40 to tha dome, but i wont say by who...

whoa!

Originally posted by thabossnigga

thats some old shit... icp was heated cause msk had no respect and was going over anybody. anyway, icp stepped to msk, and buter and reyes threw down and from what i hear buter took him. i dont know how much is true... but from what i heard icp took em. norm got banked on too, straight 40 to tha dome, but i wont say by who...

Whoa i never knew that ,thats some shit!

Reyes and Buter didn't scrap. Check your names. That's enough gossip for here now...

Skert has cutties

Awesome....i used to go to high school with SKERT way back when. I remember the DTA days....now that is old school as fuck.

As for the MSK/ICP bit...thanks for the low-down. I was just curious.

Archived