slept on writers in the Bay Area

hava_nagila

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jesus fucking christ. i just read five and a half pages of this shit talking bullshit! what the fuck is wrong with you people - can't fight anymore? motherfuckers.

stop chattin and get stabbin or quit yappin.

i feel like i'm in fucking high school again. oh, wait, it's because you all are either in high school or acting like it. grow the fuck up.

gfreshsushi - allergic to beef.

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

jesus fucking christ. i just read five and a half pages of this shit talking bullshit! what the fuck is wrong with you people - can't fight anymore? motherfuckers.

stop chattin and get stabbin or quit yappin.

i feel like i'm in fucking high school again. oh, wait, it's because you all are either in high school or acting like it. grow the fuck up.

gfreshsushi - allergic to beef.

shut the fuck up bitch

gary coleman- dude. we know that you are saber. just quit trying to be such a little bitch. we aren't going to talk about your billion foot roller every minute of the day. let these BST kids talk all they want. this is the funniest/tightest shit to ever come of 12 oz. if you are really going to take it seriously, you best leave and go airbrush those toy models of trucks and sell them on your website. sheesh. i saw you walking down mission the other day and i was like "DAMN GIRL! is that saber?!?" and then i realized it was, but i figured you wouldn't be carrying around any of those trucks so i decided not to talk to you. can you give me a tattoo? can i have permission to enter LA?

Originally posted by shitmop-1$

i just saw a shot of his on the deuce foe block. this fool is slept on fasho.

Wy wur u on da deuce fo blok? Tite, i jus saw a BEAST can shot covering two panels on da deuce fo bus, that shit was so dope an you know that shit was so hot, next to dat was a smoothass ceak panel! Uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh!!!!!!

Originally posted by FuckArtFags1

Wy wur u on da deuce fo blok? Tite, i jus saw a BEAST can shot covering two panels on da deuce fo bus, that shit was so dope an you know that shit was so hot, next to dat was a smoothass ceak panel! Uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh!!!!!!

yea niggas got kicked off that bus within 15 seconds of getting on, disgruntled muni drivers...

Archived