slept on writers in the Bay Area

hava_nagila

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by shitmop-1$

you can probably get smashed on by any mother fucker on here, including 10shn. so shut the fuck up with all of your internet rambling you fucking hoe.

I now ur bitch ass aint talking shit u fucking toy i now how u are bitch so dont get sick whithe me bitch . u saved your ass from a good ass beatin nigga u and ur homeboy pirate wait intil i catch for now just keep on talking shit e net u fuking toy

Originally posted by RackPaintYo!

oh, and i DID step up to a 'bstmob' head. NOTHING HAPPENED. ur a busta. quit runnin ur mouth

It seemed like something did happen, after all, MAK CKT was enough of a little pussy-ass hoe bitch to hit a truck with a wack ass straight letters and put a CAST fill next to it with BST CKT tags above to end some beef he couldn't finish without going out like a TOY BITCH . Wow, who deserves to be in graff when they are a toy, especially abuse, luckily he stopped puttin that shit up, cause I was sick of seeing such nice spots ruined by CKToys. That bitch was in his dypers sucking his mom's titz when I was in the game for at least 3 years. Rule #1, don't go out if your toy!

Originally posted by rehpal2k3

alright step up to lapher or cast u stupid ass bitch and i aint no busta nigga il smassh oon u hoe:lol:

guess what? i did. ask ur boy cast how shook he was when i called his phone outta nowhere. and ask him why he hung up when i told him i was ready to throw down.

the fuck u bst cats think u are, yall aint no fuckin gangstas. u hide behind ur little keyboards and try to pump urself up to a bunch of dudes on the internet. ur bitchmade homeboy, sorry to break it to ya. everyone knows all yall are a bunch of little kid ass faggots. none of yall are ready for funk, u call it cool before it even jumps off lil trick ass bitches! dont let me catch u sayin somethin about me u cant back up on this internet bullshit or i will fuck u up.

Originally posted by FuckArtFags1

It seemed like something did happen, after all, MAK CKT was enough of a little pussy-ass hoe bitch to hit a truck with a wack ass straight letters and put a CAST fill next to it with BST CKT tags above to end some beef he couldn't finish without going out like a TOY BITCH . Wow, who deserves to be in graff when they are a toy, especially abuse, luckily he stopped puttin that shit up, cause I was sick of seeing such nice spots ruined by CKToys. That bitch was in his dypers sucking his mom's titz when I was in the game for at least 3 years. Rule #1, don't go out if your toy!

i aint in CKT homeboy. ill back up whatever the fuck i say.

Originally posted by GaryColemen

well lets look at the fact that ckt runs shit besides tags, unlike bst. those fucking bushoppers need to stay in their fucking element

man shit the fuck up you little dickriding bitch.....get off ckts nuts you dick ride that shit hard as fuck......unless you in the crew shut the fuck up....you still a bitch hating on bushopping what the fuck does this element mean???

GET THIS SHIT AND UNDERSTAND IT WELL....BUSHOPPERS CAN PAINT WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT....IF THEY WANNA ROCK A "PEICER" WALL WITH SOME SCRUBBY ASS FILLINS THEY WILL DO IT...JUST BECUASE FOOLS WRITE ON MUNI MEANS THAT THEY CAN ONLY WRITE ON MUNI??? MAN SHUT THE FUCK UP...STAY IN YOUR TRENDY HOMO ELEMENT BITCH.

Originally posted by fuck muni

get off ckts nuts you dick ride that shit hard as fuck......unless you in the crew shut the fuck up....

I don't care if he's in the crue or not, CKT stands for COCK KARESSING TOYS Read it and weep! CKT is a bunch of fags that bight each others shit and karess eachothers cocks. They are futuristic generalized toys that think their pieces are tight but they actually suck and have no original style! Atari is the only one I can give props to. He has the only original style with a semi-sick throwy that gets up. But for the rest of you CKT heads, quit writing before you all get shot by the true runnas'!

i aint backing up ckt...for all i care tehy do paint shit at least my niggas razo and atari did...i just dont like how some of them come on the internet and talk shit and promote eachother

i was yellin at that faggot GARY COLEMAN who always writes posts on here about how ckt is so cool and that bushoppers need to stay in their element...what the fuck is that supposed to mean

this thread is chock full of shit talking i think yall should chill and just go out and wreck something....specifically a 14 because those buses are too clean these days

Originally posted by fuck muni

i aint backing up ckt...for all i care tehy do paint shit at least my niggas razo and atari did...i just dont like how some of them come on the internet and talk shit and promote eachother

i was yellin at that faggot GARY COLEMAN who always writes posts on here about how ckt is so cool and that bushoppers need to stay in their element...what the fuck is that supposed to mean

this thread is chock full of shit talking i think yall should chill and just go out and wreck something....specifically a 14 because those buses are too clean these days

First of all, true dat. Second of all, I was pissed off at GARY COLEMAN not you. I just quoted you cause of what it said cause that wasn't true at all.

haha yea the 1 california hahaha the cuttiest line in the city i used to ride those alot to good ol chinatown to hit the cutty shank, roller paint, and ak 47 stores

the 2's and 24's are chill too....the 36 and 23 are tight i rarely ride them tho

its all about the 38 geary that used to be a rocked line but now they are real clean

damn yallllll

mayyne lapher we cool but you talkn hella shiet dis is juss da internet mayyne stop trippin ova petty shiet

da 38 gGEARY my nigz from the HBKILLIAHMOBB used ta rcok them hard as fuck same wit deko them 1810 mobstas swer n raek n malo those fools razo swae terfstah dat toy ass nigga scorp1 that toy ass bitch sarah and shiet mayne da 38 used to take da damage from every mafuckn bomba!!

yoyo this e-net is pussy shit mayne makin frisco look bad!!

Archived