Mushrooms

JohnnyHorton

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

The only down side to shrooms is when something bad happens and you start having a bad trip. Getting all depresssed and scared and shit. Then they suck. But that happens very rarely so only 2 points taken away.....

The best thing to aviod a bad trip is to take Extacy before hand, because it makes you feel so good about yourself and surroundings the trip garanteed will be a good one!

:scramble:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SKUMBALUCKAH

The best thing to aviod a bad trip is to take Extacy before hand, because it makes you feel so good about yourself and surroundings the trip garanteed will be a good one!

:scramble:

your talking crazy talk. taking exstacy isnt a garanteed good trip even if you just take it alone, with no other chemicals. it all depends on your current mental situation, how your thinking, and who and what you are around when your tripping. although, i would say mdma and mushrooms make for an intresting high.

Originally posted by dosoner

your talking crazy talk. taking exstacy isnt a garanteed good trip even if you just take it alone, with no other chemicals. it all depends on your current mental situation, how your thinking, and who and what you are around when your tripping. although, i would say mdma and mushrooms make for an intresting high.

Trust me it is a great combination! I used to have a lot of bad trips with mushrooms when taken on there own, I totally agree that it all depends on your mental situation, how your thinking, etc (my life is very stressful!). So ever since i have taken a happy pill :D (which alters your thinking etc. to good things) and the trip off the mushrooms is great!

what do you do with yourself when your peaking on that combo? judging from my experiance with mushrooms and excstacy, if i timed it right and both where peaking at the same time, i wouldnt be good for much except just sitting there and tripping out. mabye some very unsmooth and uncordinated dancing, but i may find that hard. guess that depends on the dose too, one average pill and a gram of shrooms im sure i could handle pretty good, but iv been loading up into the 6-7 gram range latley and i dont think i would be able to do much of anything with the added mdma in my system, although i might supprise myself, since iv never really tried the combo

as far as how much of the plant you put into the extraction matter, it shouldnt really matter, just be sure to mesure out very small amouts of the extraction befor using it, if you plan of smoking it, i would start with 5mg, see how that feels, then try 10mg, and just keep uping the dose by 5 till you reach where you want to be. you might want to invest in a acurrate mg scale for dmt, a few mg's off can mean a big diffrence with this shit. it only take 5-7mg more than you wanted to be uncomfortable.

• 6 months later...
Guest -MOE LESTER-

shrooms are fucking amazing...im copping some soon hopefully if my boy can come through.....i tend to be depressed 24/7 so drugs sorta give me bad trips sometimes...so i usually combine my shit with a blunt

ooooooooo mushrooms aaaaaaaaaa...

last time i ate mushrooms was at a party...i had to get out of there and went for a walk "too many people"

but in the middle of my walk they hit me and i started looking at the grass and trees with the streetlights bouncing of of the leaves it looked so cool..like rainbow almost...kinda hard to explain

it seriously felt like i was in on of those david ross picture that he had painted...my best advice go for a walk...great stuff!;)

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yea...fuck people.....i hate being around lots of people when im tripping off something....all that noise, faces...shit freaks the hell out of me

The bol who said its all about candy flippin is ONNNN POINTTTTT. Wow. Seriously, I recommend anyone who is tripping for the first time to eat an E-bomb. You won't have a bad trip because you'll be rolling. Also, the combination of E and acid is seriously fucking incredible. Its not the "Holy shit, I feel so stupid right now." fucked up either, its the "WOW. IM ON A DIFFERENT FUCKING PLANET." fucked up. Right now I have the biggest smile on my face from just thinking about it.

Damn I only read one page and gotta go for a bit, I'll contribute later. I'll drop 5 mins here.

I agree shrooms ARE the best drug out there.

I agree shrooms DO taste good.

I agree you CAN have bad experiences off them (depression).

I remember eating 4 g's and sitting around with a flashing party light, a yellow balloon with a smiley face and a sharon louis and bram CD pumping peanut butter & jelly. oh my good god.

http://www.johnsonsmith.com/images/p1193.jpg'>

http://www.balloonideas.com/Til17Smiley2.jpg'>

http://www.kididdles.com/shop2/images2/slb009.jpg'>

everything makes me think. Watching the whole star wars trilogy made me respect george lucas more than any man should.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

hahaa has anyone ever tried to smoke shrooms before?? like i was thinking drying out the caps, then breaking it up into small peices and throwing it into a pipe....my friend smoked his own earwax once..he didnt get high

Definately the best drug ever , except I was walking through a back yard once and all the lights in the distance on the silouette of the hill made me think that there was a big mound of dirt infront of me with little people living in it, so i started freaking out thinking that there were little men running around in the bushes watching me and plottting against me... god bless the northwest, peace!

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

hahaa has anyone ever tried to smoke shrooms before?? like i was thinking drying out the caps, then breaking it up into small peices and throwing it into a pipe....my friend smoked his own earwax once..he didnt get high

Yeah, smoking the mushrooms is REALLY unmellow. I wouldnt suggest it.

• 3 weeks later...

man.. acid..

the last time i did acid i had a hour car ride before i got to the house.. i didnt feel anything but i staired at the same star the whole time, thinking about how i could be it's friend and shit.. then i finally got to my friends house and she went to bed with her man to get their acid-fuck on and i went to the playground. mind you we are in one of the less-popular places to be at night and i found a playground, so i was swinging and shit, then these drunk frat guys come running up and start yelling some shit about how this dude thinks he can fly... all of a sudden im SCREAMING how cool it would be for him to climb the basketball hoop and jump off.. so he climbs up and yells "I'm super nigga!!" and leaps off.. haha.. i forget a bit inbetween, but eventually i chased the cat around the house for about 2 hours, then thought that a dog had licked my whole body, so i showered for about an hour, till i was all pruned and gross.. then showered again to wash off the prune... until my girl came and got me. then we watched bill nye the science guy and i think it was about animal sex.

• 3 months later...
Guest -MOE LESTER-

one time on shrooms the cigerettes on the ground were all having sex with eachother

this other time when i tripped shrooms and went to a park with my 8year old cousin and sister....tripping with kids is crazy, i felt like i was a total kid again..laughing at stupid shit, wondering shit about everything, beind a dumb kid

i just copped an 8th and i plan to take them during late late night while my parents sleep, and just chill out in the dark

bleh..by the way....any one ever try growing shrooms?

ive got 4 syrgines of the creeper strain and im gonna use a half pf-tek/invitro method cus i still live in the house and a full terrarium setup will not work

haha shrooms are fun. me and my friend alf hid in his closet and thought it was a mansion. i've driven in the middle of the road thinking i was pacman on the yellow dotted lines...in my friends lil gold corolla. 5 years ago i was at a rave and turned around and this girl had the hugest eyes i started screaming she had frog eyes. another time i was at a rave and they had all these fire blowers and fire eatters out in the desert and the guys face caught on fire while i was shrooming and i didnt think it was real, but it was. I dunno alot of crazy shit and i've seen alot of people do crazy shit on shrooms, and acid,..and well drugs period. enough to write a novel. haha good time good times

Archived